My Bias| Jeongyeon

You became a trainee at JYP earlier last month. The work was hard and so was the criticism, but the one thing really making staying here better was seeing Jeongyeon from Twice show up every once and awhile. She was your ultimate bias and long time crush. But fear of homophobic remarks and low self esteem with Jeongyeon actually liking you back kept you from telling her.

"Y/N! You're practicing with a girl group today to learn what it's like once you debut." Your manager told you motioning you to follow. He lead you down the hallway of practicing rooms stopping at one and opening the door coaxing you inside. You froze when you saw all of Twice standing there in front of you. They waved and smiled at you bowing their greetings.

"Twice, This is one of our new female trainees, Min Y/N." The manager introduced you.

You bowed, "It's nice to meet you."

"One , Two, Three... Hello, We are Twice. Nice to meet you." They said altogether.

"You're going to spend the next day and a half following Twice." Your manager explained.

Jeongyeon smiled at you while your manager talked, it was difficult for you to not look in her direction without blushing. You're heart was beating out of your chest, This is gonna be difficult.

The rest of the day wasn't that difficult, you sat while they had a photoshoot and then head to their dorm since there was no more schedules that day.

Entering their dorm, the other members ran past to change and shower. You sat in the living area on the couch waiting for the others. Sana was one of the first ones to finish showering and collapsed next to you on the couch.

"How old are you?" Sana asked, her eyes focused on you.

"I'm 21, unnie." Y/N said respectively.

"Aww! So cute!" Sana squealed while pinching your cheek.

Jeongyeon's look turn sour when she walked in, seeing Y/N being babied by another member. That should be me. She thought as she walked across the living room and left to her room.

Uou turned back to Sana after watching Jeongyeon's little tantrum, "What was that, unnie?"

Sana shrugged clueless, "Dunno, maybe someone made her angry?"

"Oh...Okay."

Jeongyeon sat on her bed staring angrily at the wall, unaware of the door opening revealing Momo.

"You should really tell Y/N. It's starting to get to you." Momo sat down rubbing Jeongyeon's back to calm her down.

"Fine, I'll do it tomorrow." Jeongyeon reasoned.

"Uh-uh You're doing it now."

"Now?! You're insane she just saw me being a grump. How is she supposed to know now that i like her..." Her eyes turn to the door where Y/N was standing.

"I have a crush on you Jeongyeon." You said fiddling your shirt in your hands.

"U-Uh....I-I-" You stopped Jeongyeon's stuttering my running over and hugging her.

"This is the best. My Bias likes me too." You smiled into her chest. Jeongyeon's look of shock turned into a smile as she wrapped her arms around you.