Don'i Make Me Jealous| Tzuyu

Tzuyu rarely felt jealous, her s\o always gave her enough attention not to. That was until they became friends with another idol, Jennie specifically. They quickly became friends and to Tzuyu's dismay, Jennie slowly took over more of her s/o's time.

They spent their time texting Jennie constantly, hanging out with the idol whenever they're available. One day, Tzuyu decided to invite their Y/N over to cuddle and watch Disney movies, it was great idea. Until, they brought Jennie along too.

So instead she sat in the corner of the couch watching Y/N laugh and cuddle with Jennie, who isn't their girlfriend.

Tzuyu is very lenient with certain things but Jennie was making her jealous. Am I not enough for them? Is that why they're doing this? Why won't you notice how you're affecting me? The movie continued even though she really wasn't focusing on it.

She grew tired of watching this continue, she never really felt jealous. This feeling was new to her. But they continued what they were doing without a second thought. Soon Jennie began to notice Tzuyu's position which was the farthest away from the two of them. She noticed her frown and saddened features.

"Hey, your girlfriend seems pretty sad. I think she's jealous. Spend time with her Y/N." Jennie reasoned pushing them away from her.

Slowly, Y/N moved to sit next to their girlfriend but Tzuyu began to push them away.

"No. Go be with Jennie, since you seem to spend all your time with her anyways." Tzuyu spoke, her jealousy getting the better of her.

"Tzuyu, I didn't mean it that way. I'm sorry, I'll spend more time with you," Y/N apologized hugging her even though she still attempted to push them away.

Tzuyu relaxed in their hold after a while," Fine, you're lucky you're cute."

"Oh, come on. There's more to me than that." They pouted cuddling their girlfriend.

"There is but I don't have time to list everything," She smiled." And Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't make me jealous." she said snuggling herself more into their arms as they continued to watch their Disney movie.