Reaction- Thinking their S/O is Cheating

Nayeon:

She became suspicious when you stated leaving the house more with random excuses and stutters whenever she asked what you were doing or going. She approached you later on., when she got sick of the excuses.

"Are you cheating on me?" she came up to you quickly, surprising you.

"Um no?"

"Then why are you leaving the house more and giving me such terrible excuses?" She placed her hands on her hips.

"I got in to CUBE as a trainee" You said shyly.

"Oh, Why didn't you tell me?"

Jeongyeon:

Jeongyeon didn't believe it at first. She'd known you were loyal to her. Slowly, she began to notice your drift in behaviors. You weren't around as much and the amount to attention you'd give her slowed. She'd grow saddened and withdrew herself from anyone. Her mind filled with intrusive thoughts that she wasn't good enough for you or that she did something wrong. You confronted her on it, and when she told you that she thought you have been cheating, you reassured her with the fact that you were acting that way because family had come over to visit you and they aren't the most accepting of you dating her.

"Oh, I thought you just grew tired of me. Knowing your parents basically don't like me without meeting me is slightly better than that."

Momo:

She grew sad and distraught immediately. She was pouty and more snarky with her remarks. She noticed more pictures of you with another girl, hugging and generally close.

"Who were you with? Are you cheating on me?" she bombarded you, pushing your computer away from you while you were working.

"That's my sister. She decided to visit me."

"Oh, carry on then." She moved away from your computer, embarrassed at her mistake.

Sana:

She was confused, she knew you loved her a lot but her suspicion counteracted that. She figure it out herself then ask her members for advice. She would confront you later on after figuring out what she wanted to say.

Jihyo:

She'd probably start crying when everyone noticed you acting a little strange. her mind would immediately go to the worst possible scenario. Which is...you cheating on her. She never confronted you, just slowly grew further apart from you.

Mina:

She'd become more introverted than normal. She completely withdrew from seeing you. The relationship would slowly deteriorate, until everyone in Twice fought to keep the relationship between the both of you going. She'd have a hard time still trusting, even if you did nothing, but soon she would get over it and return to normal.

Dahyun:

Dahyun would confront you immediately. She saw you an hour ago with a random girl, which was your cousin, and shed feel kinda dumb after you tell her it was your cousin.

"Oh, your cousin? I thought you were cheating on me. But now, I got to meet your sister!"

Chaeyoung:

Although she's one of the youngest members, Chaeyoung would react maturely to the rumors of you dating Yerin from Gfriend. She'd confront you calmly and sort out the differences.

Tzuyu:

As the youngest member, Tzuyu would freak out. shes new to dating and dealing with you spending more time with Jennie from Blackpink than her. Of course her mind went to the worst scenario of you cheating on her. She'd go to her members for comfort and advice.