Reaction- Clingy with S/O

Nayeon:

She's the cuddling type of clingy. She'll always want to be touching you in some capacity. She sits on your lap a lot and back hugs you constantly.

Jeongyeon:

She's a private type of clingy. In public, she'd withdraw a little bit, Hand-holding and light hugs in public. In private though, don't expect her to leave your side.

Momo:

Momo's a kissy clingy person. She is always sneaking a kiss in some capacity.

Sana:

The DEFINITION of clingy. That's it, I got nothing else.

Jihyo:

Jihyo isn't really that clingy but she does hug you every now and then. She'd enjoy cuddling every now and then too.

Mina:

Mina is more of a jealous clingy person. When she notices someone flirting with you or being overtly touchy, she won't hesitate to show them you're hers.

Dahyun:

She's clingy in the sense that she always texts you or calls you every day. Don't expect to not get a text from this little tofu.

Chaeyoung:

Always asks you to look at her drawings. She constantly holds your hand no matter what and hugs you whenever as well.

Tzuyu:

She isn't really that clingy naturally. When she's in a clingy mood she just wants to touch and be near you, doesn't matter how.