"S-Sorry..." [T-Freddy] part 1

"I am your boss! So I get to do whatever I want" you glared angrily at the Toy Bear, but of course you had to listen to his Annoying speech. "Yes,yes,yes. We know that...boss..." you felt stupid after saying that but the bear himself felt annoyed as well when hearing your sarcasticness. "Don't give me that attitude missy"

"Make me..."

"Ok! HEY! Toy Y/n, TFred...what's up?...." you and the toy bear now heard toy Chica say out loudly as she tried to change the subject. "Oh nothing TC...we were just saying our goodbyes. Well...Goodbye Toy Freddy!" You blurted our as you started to head away from the two. "What?" You didn't pay any attention to them you just stormed your way out of there sights. "What got into her?" Toy Chica asked toy Freddy as she looked worriedly confused. "I don't truely know...but she is really grinding my animatronic gears" toy Freddy then started to growl, whilst making toy Chica a little frightened. "Well then...why don't you's make up then...?" The bear then turned himself to face the yellow chicken. "Excuse me? Make up? Are you out of your mind?"

The yellow chicken then nervously shook her head as she gulped in utter fear. "N-No sir..."

"Good...now get ready for tomorrow's show, Oh and one more thing before you leave..." Chica perked her head up to look forward towards the bear and hummed in response. "Hmm?"

"Tell Y/n that I'm.........S-Sorry...."

The yellow toy chicken was quite confused but shrugged her furry shoulders instead. "Uhh, sure, sir..."