IN

I Am Drowning, but please
Don't
Save
Me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack A~

(Before the incident)

My friends and I where chilling at the beach this whole time Surfing and playing volleyball. It got boring real quick, if I must add.

"C'mon Jonah! Just pass it to Jack so we can get the last point and win!" Corbyn said to Jonah in such a competitive tone.

I hate when he acts like he can win anything, but it's just his personality.

Jonah spikes the ball over my head and it goes flying a few feet from where we were playing. "I'll get it." I said as I ran over to get the ball.

"Hey, can you pass that to us!" I ask this cute short guy who picked up the ball from the sand.

"Oh-uh.. Yeah." he stuttered out cutely as he threw the ball at me.

I looked at his face and noticed his cute black glasses that hung on the bridge of his nose and smiled. "Thanks bro! Oh and nice glasses." I said taking a brief moment to look at him.

"You're welcome, and thanks!" I can see him visually blush. Man he is cute...

I run back to the guys and pass them the ball. "Hey Jaaaaaaack-" Jonah says smirking. The guys all knew I had a thing for guys... I'm actually pansexual and I told them a few years back.

"Yeah?" I said looking over at him. He gave me this evil look and grabbed his phone and a piece of paper.

"I dare you to give that shortie this phone number." he said grinning. I don't like the sound of that....

I looked at the piece of paper. "What phone number is that?" I asked honestly confused.

"A porno number. This dude will respond with a porn link to anyone that text him." he laughs and shoves the paper towards me. "Im not doing that-" he cut me off my shushing me.

Daniel and Corbyn just watched carefully as Jonah grabbed money from his wallet.

"Ill give you $200 right here, right now, if you do it." He grins again waving the money at my face.

It really sucked cause I thought the guy was cute but I guess I have to ruin his whole life-- no really-- I'll ruin his little kid eyes.

(After the hotel incident) 

I gave him the phone number and I looked down in a guilty manner. As I walked back into the elevator I saw him smile like crazy and he looked like he was blushing- I'm not sure- it might just be his naturally pinkish face color.
Nothing can save me at this point.

The elevator opened again at the lobby floor and I walked out and went straight to Jonah.

"I did it... And no one can save me now." I said glaring at him and he laughed passing me the $200.

"Im sorry Jack but he looks way to innocent for this world. He wouldn't survive." Jonah said while putting his shoulder over Corbyn and Daniel while laughing.

Corbyn rolled his eyes. "I don't think that was funny... He looked so innocent." he said as Daniel nodded. "I agree with Corbyn. The dude probably doesn't even know what pornography is." he said snickering to himself.

I sighed as we all made our way back to the car.

I just hope I don't have to see him again...