IN

Ahh Ooh Ahh OooOh
x2
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Zachary H~

Jack and I's walk to his apartment wasn't that long actually. He lived about 6 minutes away from me, which was convenient for him if he wanted to come over anytime.

Jack greets the lady at the front desk and we both head up to his place.

"What floor do you live on?" I ask him while we get on the elevator. Oh and I forgot to mention- I really hate elevators or any small area... I'm claustrophobic.

"The 5th floor." Jack says with a small smile playing on his lips. "Okay, cool." I say now leaning against the wall.

The elevator dings, signaling that we have arrived on the 5th floor.

"So how long have you lived alone?" I ask walking towards his apartment door.

"Approximately 5 years now. My parents kinda just- how should I say this... Ditched me here." Jack says slightly saddened by his response.

"Oh... I'm really sorry to hear that Jacky." I say placing my hand on his shoulder.

"It's fine." He says looking over at me and smiling.

The curly headed boy opened the door to his apartment and turned on the lights.

His apartment was a good size for about 3 people to live in it. There was a massive kitchen area and living room. There were 2 bathrooms and 2 bedrooms.

"It has to get really lonely in here, you have so much space!" I exclaimed at the cutie next to me.

"Sometimes, but sometimes people just need space and to be alone." Jack says placing his keys on the table and taking off his shoes.

I copy his actions and we both take a seat on the couch.

"Want to watch a movie?" Jack asks looking over at me for an answer.

"Sure!" I say, smiling at him. "Alright. But I'm gonna put a horror movie on cause it's a clique to do it." The shorter male chuckles while going on Netflix.

"Fine- just don't put something that'll kill me." I remark, while scooting closer to him so we're technically touching shoulder to shoulder.

"How about 'The Conjuring"?" Jack smirks looking at me.

"Uhhh.. sh-sure!" I struggle to say sure- but I don't think he noticed.

"Okay, but if you do get scared... don't be afraid to cuddle me, alright?" Jack says shyly while scratching the back of his neck.

I nod slowly and smile shyly.

Jack goes on his phone to order some Chinese food on Doordash.

"Can I pay you for the food?" I ask looking over his shoulder at what he's ordering.

"Nope! It's my treat, and because I lov-" His sentence was cut off by his phone ringing.

The caller ID was "Yonah🤠", which I'm assuming is Jonah.

Jack rolled his eyes and pressed the decline button on his phone.

"I really don't want anything to do with him at the moment. I'm still kinda mad at him." Jack says to me while closing his phone and starting the movie.

I nod and place my head on his shoulder while he wraps his arm around me.

I reeeeaaaalllllyyyy like this feeling. I can feel myself blushing, good thing it's pretty dark.

A few minutes pass and the door bell rings, Jack pauses the movie to go check who it is.

"Jonah? What are you doing here at this time?" I hear Jack whisper shout from the front door.

"I need to tell you something about Zach." I hear Jonah, which kinda scares me. What can he possibly have to tell Jack about me?

"What is it? And can you hurry. I don't want to see you." Jack says clearly out of patients.

"Zach is a whore. A complete slut! He sleeps with guys everyday! Have you seen his roommate. They are technically fuck buddies."

At this point I'm in tears and sobbing fully. What the hell did I ever do to him!?

"Jonah. Get. The. Fuck. Out. Of. My. Sight. And. Apartment." Jack says clearly angry and furious.

"I'm telling you the truth!"

"Bullshit!!!" I hear him shout slamming the door on his face.

I'm on the floor balling my eyes out from what I just heard. I can't believe this... Why!?

Next thing you know I'm being pulled towards Jack's chest and I'm just getting tears all over his shirt.

"Shhh it's okay Zachy.. I know he's lying... I know he hates you..." Jack whispers soothingly while rubbing my back.

"Jack why do-does he hay-hate me." I stuttered trying to calm down.

"I don't know baby.. I don't know. But I'll always love you."

I'll Always Love You.
Wish that was something you actually meant now... fucking lies.