chapter 4

heyy guys:) im sorry if this chapte risent the best because my head hurts but i just had a really good idea and had to write it so im sorry if its not the best:) love u guys:):):):) dont forget to comment and vote!!!!!-hanna directioner forever

kats pov.

what were they talking about i dont LIKE liam. well he is pretty fit.stop it. i did feel warm and safe when i was next to him...Stop It....i know i shouldent feel like this i mean iy has only been a day since well you what happend with harry but i think i might like liam. is that bad? i dont want to be thinking like this but i cant help it. god im soo confused. i pulled my hair into a pony tail and used a bobby pin to keep my bangs out of my face. i love my purple hair but i think im going to cange it soon. i scrubbed my face till it felt clean and applyed a fresh coat of make up.i ley my hair down and went back into the room where niall and liam were. thankfuly they had there shirts on.

" hi kitkat" niall said jumping up ingulfing me in a hug.

" hey niall dont u realize i was only in the bathroom?"

"ya but me and LiLi missed u" niall said realesing me.

" ok then. do u want to go to the store with me to get some hair dye?"i asked.

"YES!" niall and liam said a little to excidedly for my liking. i wonder what they are thinking..hmm...they soon got dressed and we headed for the store.

"how about rainbow" niall said

"no

"Blue"

"no"

"how about black with a few blue highlights?" liam said

"oh my god u r a geniouse! im so going to do that" i said with much inthusiasm.

oh what a joy now im goint to have 2 BOYS dye my hair wish me luck.

the finished product was actually amazing they did really good except my forhead is going to be blue for a week.

louis pov.

i woke up to see a note that said zayn went home. so i decided to go to the store.

i saw liam niall and kak in the hair dye section. what r they doing there. i hope they dont see me.

i walked over to the next section and listend to there convo. they only talked about hair dye. as soon as they left i did to and folowed them to nialls place or well i assume its his.i waited a good hour till i got the nerve to walk up to his door. i rang the door bell and niall answered. whenm he opened the door i heard kat yelling and liam laffing his ass off. nialls faciall expesion droped when he saw it was me.

"what do u want" he spat out at me.

"can u tell kat that i love her and always have thx" with that i started to walk away but wasstoped when he grabbed my arm.

"w..why." he said

i told him my story then left. i hope he tells kat.

----------------------------------------------------------

sooooo what do u think???? \let me know in the comments love ya bye:)dont forget to comment and vote. -hanna directioner forever xoxoxoxoxoxo