chapter 3

heyyy guys! what do u think sooo far???? i would love it if u gave me some feedback:) dont forget to comment and vote:) -hanna the directioner forever:)

kats pov

so i walked back in the other room to see what was taking harry soo long and i couldent belive my eyes. i yelped "were over!!!!!!" i screamed at harry.i dident know what to do so i ran i felt numb no emotion just..numb ive never felt like this before. i noticed niall was chaseing after me but i just kept going until i tripped over a rock. i smahed to the ground with a thud. niall finally cought up to me and held me in his arms. i clung to his shirt and just cryed. after i finished crying we went to nialls place.

"you ok?" niall asked with worry in his voice. he was an amazing friend. i have known him for 5 years now but we have nevert been as close as me and harry. it hurts just to think about harry now.

"umm ya i guess. can i crash here tonight?" i said not wanting to go home.

"well of course anthing for my kitkat" he said with grin which i returned. i jumped up and hugged him wanting the pain to go away. 

"do you care if liam came over and stayed too?" he questioned. me and liam arnt really friends he thinks im a bad person that does drugs and whatnot... it because i look like one of those scean girls.

"nope but make sure to tell him im here because he dosent like me very much" i said seriously he nodded then called liam. soon enough liam showed up and we all whatched toy story. we were all on the couch me betweeen liam and niall because they both wanted an end.

harrys pov

oh my god i ruined everything i dident mean to kiss zayn it was just a spur of the moment type thing.uhggg i feel so bad. how could i do that to kat she dosent deserve it. uhggg. and how could i dio that to zayn he just poored out his heart and i confused him i know i did just by the look on his face. go im an idiot. no telling what kat will do. last time she went threw somthing like this she resorted to cutting but ever since we started going out she stoped. im so stupid. but zay hes just so beutiful and mysterious. does this mean im gay. wow i have succesfuly confused myself. i ended up just going to bed.

louis pov

"zayn..Zayn...ZAYN!!! calm down" i ended up raising my voice. he was crying and was so vonerable i have never seen him like this. then he said some words that i will never forget.

"i will never be loved, and i split up harry and kat have fun with kat and im just goint to be lonley and am going to die alone because im so stupid!" he said with his voice trembling.

"no u wont die alone i promise and waht exactly happend"

i told harry how i felt then he kissed me.. on the lips......kat... she saw us then ran and told harry that they r over i feel soo bad now uhggg why me" he said starting to cry again.

"how about we go to bed it is 11pm" he nodded and we went to bed

nialls pov

i woke up and opend my eyes to see liams but in my face. i sat up and looked around when i noticed liam and kat were cuddleing. liam had his arms around her waist and her hands were on his chest. aww how cute. they would make a great couple. all of a sudden liam stured and fell off the couch with a thud."owwww" he yelled rubing his head i just cracked up laffing like a moran. kat sat up and yawned. i stope laffing long enough to tell them tha they make a cute couple.

kat and liam looked at eachothyer and then gave me a deth glare. "what its not my fault u guyse were sooo cute when u cuddle" i said making kissy faces at them. kat soon walked away and made herself a bowl of cerial. when she came bake in me and liam no longer had our shirts on and her jaw dropped when she saw liams 6pack. "told u so" i said to liam "u were tottaly right she diggs me" liam said winking at kat. kat blushed and walked to the bathroom.