My one and only (not famous one direction fanfic)

hi my name is hanna and this is my first fanfic and i hope u like it:) -hanna the directioner forever:)

hi my name is Kat in 19 with purple hair and bright blue eyes. my life was a living hell until i met him the love of my life the one i would be with forever. hers my story.

2 years ago

kats pov

"No way!!!!" i screamed at harry. harry is my best friend i have known him since i was 5. we are about as cloase as two people can get.

"come on the water is nice" he begged.

he was trying to get me to go swimming in a lake. hes an idiot if he thinks im getting in there!

"no i have my good shirt on the water will ruin it!" i yelled

"please kitty kat" he wined

"fine but give me your shirt im not ruining this one" i yelled

he happily gave me his shirt and i put it on and he dragged me into the lake. we played and splashed around in the lake till we were all of a sudden spotted by some of the schools bullies Zayn and Louis. Zayn is dark and mastirous with a raven black quiff. louis on the other hand has brown feathery hair and the most georgeous hazel eyes. when they spotted us they automaticly ran over and started making fun of us. zayn even threw my shirt in the water."well now my shirt is ruined" i wispered to harry while he wraped his arms around my waist. did i mention we are going out. he kissed my cheak and we got put of the lake ignoring zayn and louis mean coments about me.harrys tee-shirt clung to my body showing off how skinny i was. i never told anyone but im anorexic and im suprised harry has never asked about why i was soo skinny i mean u can see every single one of my ribs.

"owwwww" i yelled as i was forced to the ground. i looked up to see harry about 3 feet away screaming at louis and zayn. i guess they pushed me. all of a sudden i hear harry yell "your goin to pay for this" he raised his fist then it met with zayns jaw at full force.

"kat are you ok?" harry questioned wile rushing over to me.

"ya fine"i said. but he could read me like an open book and could tell i was in pain.i looked at my hand because i started to have pain pulse threw my hand and it looked bad it was turning black and blue.

'i think i broke my hand" i said trying to fight back tears.

"we need to get you to the hospital" Harry said with mush worry in his voice. and before i knew it i was being lifted bridal style and rushed to the hospital.

Louis pov

"WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!" i yelled at zayn

" i dont know something just came over me and i pushed her with all my might and im pretty sure i broke her hand." he said kind of quiet. all i could think about was kat and her frigile looking body i could count all of her ribs but she was still georgous. ive always liked kat but she has harry and im very jelouse of him thats why i bully him. zayn is my best friend he is the only one who knows my feelingss for her. i cant help to wonder whats up him though hee has been acting weird lately. hes not picking on harry as much he is now targeting kat and it really buggs me.

"whats up zayn u have been acting weird lately?"i said with worry in my voice.

"i..im not sure but i think i might be in love" he said with his voice shaky.

"who" i asked

"if i tell you , you wont look at me any diffrent right just promise me that"

"promise" i said

"well i think im in love with harry" he said looking away.

zayns pov

wow i cant belive i just said that to him i dont know what i was thinking. im just scared that if i hurt harry anymore then he will never love me.but now he will never love me cause i made a stupid mistake and broke his girlfriends hand. i mentaly face palmed my self.

"louis what do i do?" i asked begging for help.

" go apologise to kat and face up to harry and tell him how u feel and if u do that i will cofesse my love to kat. is that a deal?" he asked me seriously.

"its a deal" we shook hands on it.