chapter 7

hello!!! soo how r u? im great. let me know what you think about my storie...comment...vote..thx...I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!-hanna xoxo

kats pov

"im taking a shower so i dont smell like nialls bum all day!" i yelled more to niall then anyone else. with that i went up to nialls bathroom and shut the door. i turned the water an and got in. i just let the hot water steam down my body. it was nice i just stode there thinking about nothing impraticular. i soon washed my hair and body then got out. i towle dryed my hair and straigtend it.

i dont think the boys heard me come down the stairs.they were sitting at the counter. only niall saw me and was about to say something till i put my finger to my mouth telling him to shut up. and like a cat (see what i did there haha) i pounced on louis back causing us to topple over and land on the ground him on top of me. "what was that for!" he yelled at me. the other boys just laughed at me. " i dont know i just felt like it" i said trying not to laugh.

louis let his body drop ontop of mine putting all his weight on me. "uhggg help me he weighs like 500 pounds uhggg" i said trying to catch my breath. niall was looking like he was going to pee himself he was laughing so hard. harry and liam were using eachouther for support to stay on there feet and louis just laid on me crushing me. soon screamed one of those horror movie screams. and the room fell scilent. "so is any one going to get him off me!" i yelled and soon i hurd louis mumble. "i will get off you if you kiss me" he said barly audable.

i lited his head up and kissed him and he got off me helping me up. i brushed my shirt off and sat down on louis lap. then harrys phone went off. he looked at the caller ID and smilled automaticly and went in the other room. "i wonde who that is" i asked wiggling my eyebrows knowing exactly who it is.

harrys pov

my phone started to play stole my heart and i looked at the cller ID and a smille grew to my face. i walked into the other room.

H "hey whats up"

Z "nothin much u wanna hang"

H "ya sure you should come over to nialls to hang with me liam niall louis and kat"

Z "ok i will be there in 10"

H "k bye"

Z "bye love you"

then the line went dead. i went back in the other room and told them that zayn was comming over. and they all nodded. like zayn said after 10 minuts passed he rang the door bell. "i got it" i yelled. i answered the door and saw zayn and crashed my lips to his. then i haerd a few awwws and a fake gag from louis.

"hey what was the gag for" i said to louis " i dont know just felt it was nessasary" louis claimed then walked in the other room fingeres inter twined with kats and we all soon followed. we sat around till we started to play truth or dare. kat dared louis to kiss her, zayn dared liam to lick the the floor, then the unthinkable happened niall dared me to kiss kat i tried to refuse but if i chickened  i heve to run around in a thong at the mall. i leaned in and kissed kats cheak they never said were i have to kiss her so it was no big deal till i heard zayn and louis gasp. zayn was mad that i kissed anouther person and louis was mad she let me kiss her. wow. loui9s and zayn soon after left to do some stuff but they wouldent tell us what it was. then liam left. so it was only me niall and kat but she was passed out on the couch so it was like she wasent even here.