chapter 10

heyyy guys!! sorry i havent updated in a while. if you comment i dedicate a chapter to you!!! i will also give shoutouts for other books:) so comment vote and keep reading:) I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!-hanna

louis pov.

i got up and it was 9am. i better go see kat. i hoppeed in the shower. after i got out i put on my read pants, a stripped shirt and some braces(suspenders). i fixed my hair so it was perfectly messy. i grabbed my keys and headed over to nialls. when i got there i let myself in because i have a key.

"hey niall" i said when i saw him sitting on the couch.

he turned and waved to me. i walked up the stairs to kats room. i knew she would be there because shes always with niall or in her room. i opened the door and gasped at the sight. kat was snuggled into harry. i cleared my throwt loudly and harry stirred and sat up.

"hey louis" he said in his morning voice.

"what are you doing with my girlfriend" i asked getting annoyed.

"we were just talking then we were whatching tittanic and then we fell asleep." he said and my mood lightened. sometimes i forget that they are best friends.

"ok just making sure" i said back. he got upand left the room patting my back. i closed the door and walked over to were harry was just laying. i laid down next to her. she opened her eyes and smiled at me. i pecked her lips.

"hey" she said in her morning voice.

"hey wanna get some breakfast" i asked her.

"sure let me just get a shower first" and with that she got up and went to take a shower. i went downstairs.

nialls pov

i came home last night and heard kat in her room giggling so i pressed my ear to her door. it was her and harry. he was talking about him and zayns relationship. they are really cute together. i wish i had a special someone. i really like this one girl but she is taken. i would do anything for her though.

louis came down the stairs and broke me out of my thoughts when he is takled me off the couch. we broke into a fit of laughter we laid on the floor laughfing for 20 mins untill kat came down stairs.

"what are you guys doing?"she said

"nothing" i said. with that louis got up and grabbed her hand and they left.