Cahpter 12

Heyy people's!!!!! How are you? I'm great!! I'm going to start updating twice every week until its finished but that won't be for a while font worry;) I would live some feed back and some pointers!!! I love you all:) haha thx for reading!-Hanna

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis pov

After ma and Kat were kicked out of the restaurant we decided to go to the park.

"Can we please go back to Nialls place, I'm so sticky!" Kat complained in her cute winey voice.

"Then how about we go swimming instead?" I said giving her a cheeky smile.

"And where are we suppost to go swimming at exactly." She asked with a very curiouse look on her face.

"In the lake of course.!" I said.

When she gave me a look of no way, I stood up and picked her up bridal style and ran straight for the lake.

"no....No......NOOOOOO!!!!!" She screamed as I hit the water. She threw her arms around my neck and clung to me for dear life.

I just laughed at her. I let her go and she stood up in the water and started telling me I was crazy. I dident really care. She wouldn't shut up so I just crashed my lips to hers and she just gave up and kissed me back.

I felt her smile on my lips. But then she broke the kiss and dunked me under the water. And took off out of the water and started running as fast as she could twords Nialls house. It took me a second to realize what just happened. After I realized what happened I ran out of the water and took off after her.

Kats pov

I took off twords Nialls flat. I turned and saw Louis getting out of the water.so I upped my pace. He was still gaining on me though. As soon as I went into Nialls flat I yelled for Niall.

"NIALL HELP ME LOUIS IS GUNNA GET ME." as soon as I yelled his name Niall came rushing out of his room.

I ran to him and he held his arms out and I ran into them. Louis came in the door mementos later. I quickly ran behind Niall. He stood up tall to act tough. Even though Louis was bigger than him.

"Horan you better get out of my way" Louis said walking closer.

Niall dident move so he was then tackled by Louis who was soaking wet.

"Ahhh bloody hell Louis your making me wet ahhhhh." Niall said while he was struggling to get Louis off him.

Louis jumped off him and launched at me.

I then screamed and took off in the other direction. I ran into Nialls room and liked the door before Louis could get in. I thought I was safe until the door opened and Louis ran at me.

Damn I forgot about the spare key uhggg.

Liam's pov

I walked into Nialls flat cause the door was opened and I heard screaming so I ran up the stairs and saw a soaking wet Louis attacking kat. And Niall was wet to so I guess he was also attacked.

"Hi guys" I said making myself known.

Louis looked at me with a evil smirk. And I realized what he was gunna do 2 seconds to late cause I was on the floor and pined to the ground while Louis squeezed all the water from his cloths and shook the water from his hair onto me.

He got off me and now we were all soaking wet.

"We'll Maby we should all get some dry clothes on." Kat suggested.

Every one nodded and I went into Nialls room to borrow some of his clothes.

After we all changed we decided to have a little movie party thing so we called Harry and Zayn and invited them to come over and whatch a movie with us.

They came over shortly after. We got every blanket, pillow and anything soft and put it on the floor. Niall came in the room with popcorn soda and candy. And Kat put in the movie which was the school of rock.

We all cuddled up on the floor. Harry and Zayn were all over each other, Kat was laying sideways with her head on Louis lap and her legs across me and Niall.

And when the movie ended Kat was asleep Harry and Zayn were in a full on snogging session eww. Niall was asleep on Kats legs. And I was starting to fall asleep on Nialls back.

When I woke up I had a strange pain in my leg and I realized Kat had most of her weight on me. Harry and Zayn were nowhere to be found and I really don't want to know what they are doing or when they went. Louis was asleep under the coffee table. No telling how he got there. And Niall was asleep on Kats legs still.

I'm not sure if I should wake them up or not. But I will any way. I carefully pushed Kat off me and went to the kitchen and got a pot and a wooden spoon and ran back into the room banging on the pot and yelling "TIME TO GET UP" over and over again. I got many pillows thrown at me for what I just did but I really dident care