Chapter 13

Hey people's! I hope you are enjoying my story! I woul really appreciate some feedback thx love you guys! -Hanna xox

------------------------------------------

Kats pov

"TIME TO GET UP" Liam yelled. What a pleasant way to wake up. Well I dident wake up I just kind of stayed there cause I was pinned to Liam's legs by Niall.

"OWWWWYYYYY !!!!!WHAT THE BLOODY HELL LIAM! OWWW MY HEAD!" Louis screamed from under the coffee table. He must have hit his head because I also heared a Big Bang sound.

Now I needed to get Niall off me. Why was he so hard to wake up!?! I ended up having Louis the only one not stuck in the dog pile Niall had caused to get some water and throw it on him.

*splash* "AHHHH IM DROWNING IM DROWNING SAVE ME AHHHHHH" he yelled not knowing what just happened to him. I just gave him the look of 'get off me now befor I kick your arse!' I'm famouse for it. Haha no. He realised he was on me and quickly got off mumbling sorts and you dident have to do that's.

Louis was on the floor about to piss himself from laughing so hard. Liam was just staring at him intensely . I wonder what's up with him? I just shrugged it off and got off Liam and gave him a slap on the head because of the way he woke me up.

It soon hit me that Zayn and Harry were nowhere to be seen. I had an idea.

"Hey we're s Zayn and Harry?" I asked with a develish smile on my face.

They just shrugged and mumbled I don't know.

"Well lets find them and ruin there 'fun'" I said adding air quotes around the word fun.

We ran up the stairs and put our ears up against each door till we heard something. Niall put his ear up to a door and started screeming and saying 'oh my god' over and over again. I think he found them. I put my ear up against the door and soon regretted it.

I no longer wanted to know what they were doing. My poor ears scared for life. A shiver went down my spine. Louis and Liam walked over and were about to put there ears to the door when I told them they better not. Liam listened but Louis on the other hand just so curious had to put his ear on the door. But he soon regretted it.

"Ahhhhhhh, my preciousness ears why? Oh why?" Louis yelled running down the stairs. Me and Liam followed behind.

We went to the kitchen were Niall was eating (of coarse) and we sat down around the table and just talked. Louis was holding my hand under the table.

We heard a door slam and two people stumbling around upstairs. They came down the stairs and gave us a small smile.

"So how was your night did u have a bit to much fun???" I said winking at them. They both turned cherry red and Harry coughed awkwardly. Me niall, Liam, and Louis started laughing hysterically.

Zayn and Harry just stode there slightly chuckling at how much we were laughing. I was pretty sure Niall was on the floor in years from laughing so hard and Louis was clutching his stomach and I was literally crying.

Zayn spoke up and said " hey guys its not that funny u can calm down now." We stopped laughing.

We decided today was going to be a stay home day. So we pulled out a bunch of games and got some snacks and popped in a movie.

The first game we played was UNO. And of coarse I won. Then Niall suggested we play SORRY so we did and I won that to. Man I am on a roll today haha. Louis suggested TWISTER of coarse he did. Liam was the person spinning the dial. So the game ended up pretty awkward after about 10 spins. My legs were practically in the splits and Nialls but was in my face. I just really hope he doesn't fart. Harry was doing a backbend over Louis who had Zayn under him and Zayn had his legs across mine Louis butt was in Nialls face.

And you will never guess what happened next.

Two words.

Niall..farted

Which caused me to fall backwards and hit someone's leg and the whole thing feel and we were collapsed on the ground laughing.

"So who won?" I asked Liam.

"Not sure I just know that you were the first to fall." He said.

"Not my fault Niall farted in my face!" I said while punching Niall in the arm.

"I'm sorry gosh that hurt I dident mean to it just slipped!" Niall said while trying to defend himself.

"I'm gunna go eat ice cream." I said and ran off to the kitchen.

Niall followed in moments after.

I got out the chocolate ice cream and a big spoon. Niall walked over. And took my spoon and ate some ice cream. I gave him a disaproving look. And he lifted the spoon to my mouth and I opened my mouth and ate what was left on the spoon.

Niall leaned closer to me and I dident move he just kept getting closer to me and then he.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Muahahahaha clif hanger don't worry I will update soon. What do u think will happen comment what u think. Love u all! Comment vote read - Hanna