Chapter 16

Like I promised here is the next chapter:) it might not be very long or I may not update for a wile but I have a good reason. My reason is when I was little I had problems with migraines and headaches they went away the past two years but since I'm in high school now I'm under a lot of stress with all my high classes and the headaches and migraines came back and hit me like a bus! And I have had a headache everyday so I'm sorry I will do the best I can.... Love you all-Hanna :) xoxoxoxo

Nialls pov

What have I done iv turned everyone I love against me. And I'm pretty sure Zayn wanted to kill me. I noticed when he would tense up Harry would rub the back of his hand with his thumb or give it a little squeeze.

"Niall I don't know why you did that but you do know you can tell me anything right?" Harry said from across the room.

" ya and I didn't mean to make you all so angry I really thought Liam and Kat where a couple when I saw them I swear!" I told him about to cry again.

"Hey I understand. Liam told me you might have thought that but he was only comforting her after...well.... What you did to her," Harry told me with much seriousness.

" ya but you don't understand all of it I only kissed her because well I-I-I-I think I love her." I said playing with my thumbs starring at the ground.

This is the first Time I've even admitted this to myself I mean I've never told anyone I even liked her! Don't cry Niall, don't flipping cry.

"Wow I would have never guessed. But if you ever want a chance you better apologize and regain her trust and not break her again. I only say this because she broke up with Louis because he is a dick." Harry said.

"Thanks man. I will call her when I gain enough courage to talk to her." I said looking up from the ground.

"Ok well I'm going to leave now to go talk to Kat she needs me." Harry said feeling the awkwardness run threw the room.

"Ok see you later." I said.

Kats pov

I woke up cuddled on Liam's chest. I'm happy me and him have become so close. Me and Harry have kinda drifted apart ever since he's been with Zayn. They are together like 24/7.

I love that he's happy and all I miss having someone like him to talk to I mean I've known him since I was little. And even tho there were a few things he didn't know about me we were still the best of friends. I was planing on telling him about my problem.

Yes I'm anorexic but I'm trying to get better but it's hard with no one who knows about it. I might tell him one day.

I tried to go back to sleep. I snuggled deeper into Liam's chest. When sleep was about to take over , there was a knock at the door. I got up and walked over to the door brushing my hair with my fingers. I opened the door and Harry tackled me into a hug.

"Hey Harry, long time no see!" I said while giving him a friendly peck on the cheek.

"Hey Kat, how are you? I've missed you so much! We don't see each other as much as we used to." He said picking me up. I threw my legs around his waist and he carried me to the couch and sat down and I crawled off of him and sat next to him with my legs across his.

"I'm awesome! And what brings you hear?" I asked him.

"What I'm not allowed to see my best friend!?" He said fake hurt.

"No, just kidding. But I know there is something else because if you just wanted to see me you would have called me first." I said mater-o-factly.

"Oh well you cought me... Haha... Well it's Niall." Harry said.

"I don't want to hear anything about him he hurt me. And I'm done with him." I said with a mad tone.

"Just hear me out please?" I nodded my head for him to keep going.

"He is very sorry and the thing with Liam he really thought what he said was true and he only kissed you because well...... I can't tell you. I want him to tell you himself when he decides to. But please , please I beg you give him a chance to make it up to you." Harry said with all seriousness in his voice.

" ok I will try its just not going to be that easy." I said.

"Thank you kitkat I love how understanding you are." Harry said.

" ok well I need to tell you something but you need to be just as understanding and you can't turn your back on me." He nodded for me to go on.

"Well I have wanted to tell you this for a while now and I'm sorry I never told you sooner. Umm well you know I'm really skinny but you've never really questioned it. Well I'm anorexic and its getting worse because of the drama. I'm sorry I told you at a time like this. And I'm having those feelings again after Niall and Louis. I feel the need to pick up a razor and cut I née your help please don't run of and leave me I need you." I said tears brimming my eyes.

"Oh Kat I love you in a friendly brotherly like way. And I would never leave you. You mean to much to me. And I'm just a bit upset you didn't tell me sooner. But I will always be hear for you." He said with concern in his voice.

"I will be hear for you to Kat anything you need just let me know." Liam said from across the room. I didn't even hear him get up or walk into the room.

"Oh hey Liam when did you get in hear.." I asked a bit awkwardly.

"Since Harry carried you in here." He stated.

"We'll thanks. And you have a very comfy chest." I said adding a wink.

"Umm thanks I guess. Harry you wanna stay the night over here you can invite Zayn if you wanna." Liam offered

"Ok I will call Zayn in a few." Harry replied.

But I was way ahead of him. I stole his phone and dialed Zayn's Number.

"Hey Zayn" k

"Umm hi Kat " z

"Come over to LiLis" k

"Why do you want me to come over" z

"We'll your boyfriend misses you!!!! And he told me he was going to cry like a little baby I you don't come over!" I said while Harry was trying to The phone from me.

"Umm ok see you then." He said and hung up.