Chapter 20

Lisa POV

Lisa POV

"God, you're so sweet...." I rasped then kissed her again. Her taste was intoxicating just like the first time I tasted her and I was losing my mind fast.

She moaned,her arms going around my shoulders. She was kissing me back now,molding her sweet body against mine. My soul rejoiced. I was about to disintegrate my overwhelming need for her. In a few minutes, I'd be a goner, spilling like an untried girl in my undies, and that would be a humiliating record that only this woman could possibly accomplish.

We've been married for more than two weeks now but I had her only once. Sleeping and waking up each day knowing that she's just beside me was pure torture. Everytime I need to take a cold shower when I woke up in the middle of the night and found her embracing me her whole body against mine. Those sexy negligees that she wore every night only worsen up everything. I control myself for a very long time for me to claim my price for being a good girl. I want her to be ready when she submit herself again to me. I want her to be willing, not only her body but also her heart and soul. And I had a feeling that my waiting is over, because she's now opening herself up. Embracing everything wholeheartedly, without hesitation.

Never breaking our kiss, I gently pushed her on the bed.

My lips traveled to her chest, skimming her cleavage. I undid the buttons of her dress and her breast were exposed, cupped in black,sexy lingerie. I deftly disposed of her bra, followed by her denim shorts and undies.

Her beautiful breast came to view. I sucked my breath as I saw how exquisite her two peaks were. They look so firm and full and I bent my head and took one nipple inside my mouth hungrily. My tongue licked, sucked and savored her now pert little nip. i did the same thing on her other nipple. Her back arched on the bed. She moaned and gasped, and it sounded like a charming melody to my ears. Like her lips, I couldn't get enough of her breast too.

"You're so beautiful, Jen... so beautiful .." I whispered sensually.

She open her eyes and met my stare. I was surely smitten by her raw loveliness. She smiled at me shyly and that was what all I needed to continue worshipping her. I buried my head between her breasts.

She reached for me and I obliged with a sweltering kiss. We kissed for like an eternity as my hands surveyed her every curve, stroking, pinching, massaging. My palms settled on her breasts for sometime, and I held her full and firm peaks and squeezed them not so gently, making her gasp. I looked at her, concerned that I was being too rough but I saw pleasure on her face.

She reached for my neck and kissed me there, bit me hard when she felt my fingers inching between her thighs. I groaned harshly. That turned me on bigtime. She bit me and I liked it, so much that I wanted to tell her to do it again!

"Lisa!" She cried as my fingers sank into her soft folds. She was so hot and moist as I skillfully touched and stroked her down there.

She moaned my name and I loved listeninng to her mewls and purrs. It sounded so sweet and so heavenly and it was driving me crazier with desire. But I had to take care of her first.

Her body started to quiver. I knew she was almost there and I quickened my measured steokes until she was so wild in my arms. I claimed her mouth and trapped her cries of pleasure as she finally stiffened and reached her peak. i held her for a few moments until she went limp in my arms.

With swift movement, I knelt in between her thighs. I looked at her naked form from head to toe. She was pure beauty in all angles.

Her legs were slightly open and my eyes were riveted at her lush femininity. I would die if I didn't taste her there.

                         ***

Jennie POV

My world continued twirling with emotions.

And then I felt Lisa's head between my thighs. I opened my eyes in a gasp. The sight was so erotic it created spasms inside my abdomen.

Gosh, I wasn't covered down there!

I felt her uncontrolled breathing between my thighs, fanning my womanhood, and I shuddered sweetly.

She held both my thighs apart as her face inched towards my femininity. I sucked in my breath. And before I could stop her from doing what was on her mind, I felt her tongue sweetly delve and suck my nub, creating intoxicating pleasure that rocked my soul. I closed my eyes and cried out her name.

I went wild and primitive as she kissed, laved,licked my most private part and tingling sensation she was creating threatened to dominate my body and soul.

My hands groped for something to hold on to as I felt overwhelmed by such powerful pleasure. My hands found her head and held a mass of her thick hair as I continued moaning at her very movement. Her tongue was firm and skillful....

She made me feel like this before... the first time she took me and I felt the same sensations now.

Oh,how I had missed this! It felt so good I didn't want her to stop!

And I felt that violent explosion in my very core. I cried out as I was hurled into another dimension, my body trembling involuntarily with sheer intensity.

I did not know what hit me. All I knew was that, I felt my entire being explode and I floated in an ocean of pure, unadulterated pleasure.

Wow! It was amazing!

I basked at that mind-blowing pleasure that I had just experienced, totally unaware of what was happening around me anymore.

The next thing I knew, I was back in Lisa's arms again. She was holding me securely with her hands. Dazed, I looked at her as I felt her hands around my waist. She claimed my mouth again and we shared another searing kiss.

"Wifey ..." Lisa's voice quivered, her breathing short and rapid.

"Hubby ..." I whispered softly,closed my eyes and slightly open my mouth. I heard her cursed colorfully.

"Fuck, Jennie, don't do that to anybody but me, you sweet tease ..."

She held my derriere. I smiled as I wrapped my legs around her. She was still fully cloth while I was as naked as the day I was born.

"How about you? What shall I do to give back the pleasure?" I asked huskily.

I maybe new to this whole kind of thing but I'm not naive to know that lovemaking is a two way traffic.

"I'll be fine." She gently smiled.

"But---"

"Don't worry, we'll get there. I'll give you all the time in the world to return the favor. Just not now, and I know you're tired."

I still wanted to protest but then I sas her gently close her eyes and I fell her embrace slightly tightened.

Looks like she's more tired than me.

I just smiled and pressed my body more to her body.

                            ***

Sorry for the short update ✌️

Jennie is preparing herself for the next chapter 😂 be ready Lisa-yah!