Chapter 22

Jennie POV

It was past ten in the morning when I woke up. I was sore all over especially in my tender place but I am beaming with happiness. Last night was a blast. I can still feel Lisa's lips all over me, her lips didn't forget to touch every inched of my body. We explored each others body in a way I couldn't imagine. She's a master in bed and she teached me a lot of things that I should know. And I tried to give back the pleasure by making love with her without inhibitions.

I wasn't expecting to woke up with Lisa beside me, just like the past few days that she's not beside me when I woke up. And it was surprising to see her still sleeping beside me while her arms gently hugging me.

I gaze at her lovely face. She's sleeping like a baby and I'm glad she's now soften up a bit. unlike the first time I met her, she's now starting to be human. Though I can still see the cold distant side of hers, I'm delighted with the fact that we're now comfortable with each other. And I just hope this is really the beginning of everything good between us.

I raised my hand and started to trace the contour of her face. I softly brushed my fingers through her face as if memorizing every detail.

"I love you." I whispered as my forefinger gently touched her swollen lips. I smile when I remember how I bit her lips last night.

And before my hand could travel down, I was caught surprised when she quickly held it and with her eyes still close she plant a soft kiss on the tip if my forefinger.

A sudden heat run down my spine with her sweet gesture.

Then she slowly opened her eyes while I'm still gazing at her, my lips slightly open. I can't believe the quick reaction of my body with just a mere touch of hers.

"Good morning." She greeted, geinning from ear to ear. Her eyes telling me that she knows what's happening inside me.

"G-goid morning." I stammered. I know I'm blushing to roots of my hair and her teasing smile made me blushed even more. I wonder if she heard what I said earlier. On that thought I quickly took my hand that she's holding and went up to bed.

I took the sheets and wrapped around my body. I gasped when my eyes went on her and found her naked.

Why did I forget that we are both still naked?

And ofcourse,I grab the sheets that makes her naked body more exposed.

"Lower your eyes wifey." She said in a hoarse voice.

It's like my eyes have its own mind that they followed what Lisa said. I groaned aloud as I saw the red marks on her hip bone and inner thighs. My eyes quickly traveled upward, and that's the only time I noticed the love bites on her twin peaks. I felt relieved when I didn't saw hickeys on her neck.

"I'm sorry... I-I have no idea that I did all that last night." I said I felt that my face become red, I can't look at her.

"Hey, it's ok. No worries. And besides, I myself had no idea that I was married to a vampire." She said teasingly.

I would die in embarrassment if we continue this conversation. I quickly went out of the bed with the sheets wrapped around me.

"I'll just take a showe." I said quickly walked through the bathroom.

After a few minutes in the bathroom,I felt someone hug me from behind.

I turned around and before I could utter a word Lisa quickly claimed my lips while her hands travelling on my naked body. Her kisses was hungry yet delicate and it was indeed breathtaking.