17.Anything For You

I read all the comments in the previous chapter and everyone of you have been so generous with your comments that I can't thank you enough. Writing for you is delight. Thank you for accepting my peice of work . Do keep commenting and pouring love because reading your comments is one of the best feelings.
Love you

Zoya left for work but her mind was occupied with everything that Harsh had told her that morning. She couldn't believe that Aditya had gone through so much. Suddenly his behaviour started making sense to her. Her protective nature for Mri, his sullen attitude and his harsh nature. Zoya understood that the photo she had seen when she had consoled Aditya was that of Pooja but she couldn't guess why that blood stained capsule was there. So many thoughts were revolving in her mind. She wondered what to do. She couldn't ask Aditya about Pooja because she knew he would feel hurt. Unless and until he decided to bare his heart out to Zoya there was no way she could know. She decided to give him time but hoped that he too would tell his share of sorrow to her so that she could help him heal. As she reached the clinic, she went near his cabin where she found him engaged with patients. Aditya caught her looking through the door and smiled. He looked happy and cheerful. Zoya smiled back and went to her work station.

That day Aditya complimented her twice while they were taking their usual rounds. This was unexpected for Zoya because even though they had become friends , they used to maintain a low profile in the clinic. Zoya was surprised yet happy.
At lunch Aditya called Zoya to his cabin and they had lunch like they usually did every day. While eating Zoya asked "Yeh achanak se aap humari tareef kyun kar rhe the aaj?"
Aditya licked his fingers clean and said "Main koi bewajah tareef thodi kar rha tha. Tumne aaj bohot acha diagnosis kiya tha. I appreciate talent."
Zoya rolled her eyes and said "Oh really ? Toh itne din se kyun nhi kiya aapne humari tareef . Aaj koi muharat nikala tha kya aapne. "
Aditya said "Tumne pehle acha kaam nhi kiya toh ismein meri kya galti. "
Zoya said "Seedhe seedhe kahiye na aap akdoo the pehle."
Aditya said "Toh tum mein konse ache gun the pehle ki tumhari tareef karta main. Itni irritating thi tum. Vaise ab bhi ho."
Zoya said "Aapna rehne dijiye."

She got up to leave when Aditya called her and said "Zoya.."

She turned and said "Ab kya hai aapko."
He said "Tum sach mein ek bohot intelligent doctor ho. Tumhe  medical entrance clear karne mein bhale hi 3 saal lage ho , lekin tumne jo skills as a doctor acquire kari hai voh bohot kam log kar sakte hai. You are very skillful and not a mediocre doctor. This hospital is lucky to have as an intern and hopefully as a surgeon in the coming years."

Zoya was blushing as she heard him speak and then said "Yeh aapko achanak se ho kya jata hai. Hum toh mazak kar rhe the aapke saath. Sach mein thodi jhagaad rhe the aapse."
Aditya said "Lekin main thodi mazak kar rha tha . Bohot dino se bolna chahta  tha tumhe lekin kabhi mauka nhi mila . Ab jaao tum issse pehle ki tareef tumhare sar pe chade. "

Zoya had tears in her eyes . She understood what Aditya was doing . He was trying to heal her and her scars. He was trying to get her to love herself. It's easy to say that one should love themselves but sometimes you need that one person to help you realise your true worth and for Zoya Aditya was that person. She said "Humne bhi nhi kaha aapse itne mahino mein kabhi. Aap jaisa shauhar har ladki ko milna chaiye. Aap toh badkismati ko bhi sone mein badal de. Aapse milna shayad humari taqdeer mein tha , lekin aapse dosti karna yeh toh humare bas mein tha. Aur hum allah ka shukrguzaar karte hai ki unhone humein sahi faisla karne diya. Aapse bhale hi bohot kam samay ke liye dosti hui hai lekin aap jaisa dost humara aaj tak nhi bana. Humari zindagi mein aane ke liye shukriya. Aur humein peele gulaab bohot ache lagte hai."