35. Last One:Part 2/Epilogue

Zoya came out of the washroom holding the pregnancy test in her hand. Aditya who was pacing up and down the room came to her and held her shoulders and said "So?"
Zoya handed him the test. He saw that it was positive. He jumped. He rolled his fist in a ball and put it in his mouth in excitement and then hugged Zoya and shouted "Zoyaaaa. We are pregnant. Oh! My god ."
Zoya was smiling all along but was visibly uncomfortable. Aditya stopped shouting for a bit and then asked her very gently as he made her sit down "Babe, you are sure about this right? Is everything okay?"

Zoya shook her head and said in a whisper "Adi. I had a pathetic mother and not that great a family. What if I turn out to be a bad mother ? What if my child hates me as well? What if I mess it all up?"
She started sobbing softly.  Adi sat down beside her on the bed and hugged her and said "You cannot be a terrible mother. You just cannot be."
Zoya whispered "How can you be so sure ?"
Aditya smiled and said "Because I have seen you with Mri.  You treated your neice like your own daughter. You were there for her when all of us fell weak. I think all this makes for a really great mom."
Zoya said "Really ?"
Aditya hugged her and kissed her forehead and said "Really. Zo, we are gonna be great parents. And even if we mess up some times it's gonna be okay because we will be able to clear it up too. That's what we have done all these years. Messed up and then sorted it.  Our baby is gonna be happy with us. We are going to make our baby happy, I promise you that."
Zoya smiled and snuggled in his chest and said "I love you so much Adi."
Aditya said "I love you so much too Zoya."

9 months later

Zoya and Aditya gave birth to a beautiful baby girl . They named her Mona. Zoya held the delicate baby in her arms, canoodling her. Aditya looked on. Mri made funny faces at her cousin sister and tickled her. Harsh kept talking to her in a bay voice. Yash and Shreya spoke to Aditya and looked adoringly at the happy family. Later at night when everyone had left , Aditya held the baby in his arms and cooed softly "Dadda loves you so much honey bun. Dadda loves you the most. Dadda loves his princess and Mamma the most. Doesn't he , doesn't he ?".
He placed her in the cradle
He went near a sleeping Zoya , caressed her hair and muttered sweet nothings in her ear and then went of to sleep as well.
After so many years he was in a happy place having everything that he thought he could never have.

And this ends the story of Dr. Aditya Hooda and Dr. Zoya Siddiquie Hooda.

××××××÷÷÷×××××××××÷÷÷×××××××××××××

Hey lovely readers.
So I guess it's a good bye from me with this last chapter. Damn , I loved this book so much. I loved writing this. I loved writing this for you all. I think I may stretched it at some points, maybe one day i revise this i will look into that.
That aside , I am overwhelmed with the response you guys gave this book. This has been my longest book so far and also the one with so many reads and votes. Thank you so much for that. Thank you for sticking to this despite late updates. Thank you for keeping this at the No.1 position in many hashtags throughout the year. I will miss this book and of course I will miss you guys.
Hopefully I will be back with a new book with fresh plots and ideas. Till then
Signing off
Cold Dragon

CafinedPen021 mona darling, you are an absolute angel . This chapter is dedicated to you. You were the driving force who made me write more chapters. Thank you so much. Love you.

shruxfantasia Shru , had you not commented constantly on this story and  I would have probably given up writing this long ago. Your comments kept me going. Thank you for that.
Love you.