thirty five

sunflower: you know, sierra messaged me today, and i think its important for you to know about my past with her, since we should be an open book with each other about stuff like this.

cherry: oh?

sunflower: me and sierra used to be best friends, until i found out she was only using me to get close to my brother, calum

sunflower: im not sour over it anymore. i don't hold things against people usually, but i really can't make amends with her. believe me when i tell you i have tried so many times to fix it all with her, but she honestly doesn't seem interested in it at all.

cherry: its alright. i believe you.

sunflower: needless to say it screwed up my relationship with my brother for a long time, and that sucked because family really means a lot to both of us, and seeing us so distant i know hurt him as much as it did me.

sunflower: im glad that me and him are close now. he's my best friend.

cherry: that really sucks, im sorry mali ❤️ im glad in a way that you stopped hanging out with her though. she really does so some awful shit.

sunflower: well, i just wanted to tell you so that you know everything now. i think we can be really good friends with one another luke if we try.

sunflower: ive gotta go, i promised cal i'd drive him to football. see you x

cherry: talk soon x