What are you talking about!?!?

I woke up to the sound of my phone going crazy. Before i pick my phone, I look at my muti color clock. It was freaking 7:00. Whoever was texting surely don't know much about me, almost everyone knows that i hate waking up early. It summer, it time to not worry about getting up early. After sighing for what seem like forever, i sat up in my bed and looked at my message. Guess what. It was from my best friend Kian lawley.

(k-Kian, m-Mackenzie)

K- i really need to tell you something.

M-okay. Spill it.

K-nope i will tell you later. Are you still at your house?

M- yep because someone ruin my rest i am not like Beyonce, I don't wake up flawless.

K-lol well i am coming in 10 minutes, so you better be ready for my surprise.

M- wait 10 minutes thats not enough time.

K-you better hurry lol

After Kian last text i hurry up and got out of bed and went in my bathroom. I don't shower in the morning so i just brush my teeth and wash my face. After that i brush my long black with natural brown highlights. And put it in pigtails. I might be 19,but i can pull it off. When i finish putting my hair in pigtails i went in my room to describe what to wear. Why did he only give me 10 minutes!! I put on my high waisted short, a crop top that show a little bit of my stomach but its okay with the word YOLO in it and my black high tops and top it off with a bat man beanie. Before u went downstairs, I took one last look in the mirror, and took one selfie and put it on twitter. Yeah I went there. (If you are wonder she put #no makeup because she keep it 100!!) While walking down my stairs, I check my twitter feed. All my fan want me to upload a new video so i tweeted "to all of you, yes to your question" i am a youtuber so i do post alot of videos. then lock my phone and saw my roommate, Sarah, sitting on the couch.

"What up girl, "she said while turning around to face me, while making a silly face.

"Nothing, just that Kian picking me up and telling me something." With that said, there was a knock on the door. When i answer it there was a smiling Kian. "You ready? "

"Yeah lets go" I grab my purse, phone and my keys then left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got to Kian house, we hurry up and went in the house. There was no one, which was werid because he had roommates, but i did not asks. He sat on the sofa and i did the same. "So, did you check your email?" Kian said, breaking the silence.

"No because someone only gave me 10 minutes." i said in a slightly annoyed tone.

"Well, go and check it in my room. " he said in between laughs. So I went in his room, but while i was walking , I heard something, like if someone was talking, but I just kept walking. After i login in my email, i saw that i had an email from YouTube. I did not know why i have an email from them, so i open it anyway. OMG, no way. U got invited to go to Vidcon! I hurry and ran to my best friend that had a smirk in his face. He planned this. That what the boy thats name us Kian did for me. I gave him a big bear hug.

"I cant wait to show you my friend that are Youtuber. "he said. I nodded. I only have 2 weeks till Vidcon. I better start packing!!!

------------------------------

Thanks to anyone that is reading this and a highly think you are not. I am sorry that this is long but yeah thank you

Love -BJ