What He Know, That I Don't Know,Is What I Going To Know In The Future

-----Mackenzie pov.-----

After telling the boys some facts about me, Jc kissed my cheek. Omg. I am literally screaming, but i played it off by just smiling at him. It was about 7:00, so i went to my room, and went take a shower. I notice my phone lighting up while i was in the shower. I wander who that can be. I finished my shower and wrapped a towel around me. I had a notification from twitter and messaging. I first check messaging. It was from my roommate. I had a whole conversation with her, please note that i am still in a towel lol

M= mack S= Sarah

S= You don't have to speak to me Mack.

M= i am so sorry. I just been so busy with everyone and everything.

S= i thought you die or something. Don't forget about her little sis Lia when Vid is done okay

M=yeah, i won't forget i promise. I got to go, but  text you later.

S= okay bye Thot

M= bye Thot!!

After sending my last message, i check the twitter notification, and i was so confused. Someone was threatening me on Twitter for something i didn't do. I was about to cry, but i know that this person, whoever they are, can't find me or do nothing to me. At least i hope not. While drying myself,  i kept thinking about the Tweet that someone sent me. They wanted me to stay away from Jc. Well, they can't tell me who i can and can't hang out with. They ain't my momma!!! I finally threw on some sweatpants with a "Find a guy that smudge your lipstick, not your mascara." T-shirt. I went back to the kitchen and saw Kian eating chips. So, being the wild child i am, i grabbed the chips and grabbed a handful and ate it, right in front of him.

"Really Big-Mac" He said after i gaved him his chips back.

"Hey Kian, lets watch a movie and have a movie night like we used to do." i said while making puppy dog eyes.

"Okay, but you have to make the popcorn." he said, finally giving in. I went to the cabinet and grab the popcorn, and put it in the microwave. Kian set up the movie and was laying out the blankets like how i do at my house. The popcorn was finished,so i put it in a bowel. While i was walking to Kian, Jc stop me, and took a few handful of popcorn.

"What are you two doing?" he said, about to reach for more. I hurried up and slap his hand.

"We are about to watch a movie, you can only eat this popcorn if you watch with us." i said while smiling.

"Okay, sigh me up for movie night!" Jc said.

----------After the movie --------

It was about 10, so i said goodnight to everyone,but pulled Kian to the side.

"Kian, I need to tell you something,but keep it to yourself in till i tell you, you can tell other people." i said while looking around.

"Sure, what is it. Is someone hurting you, Mack?" he said with concern look on his face.

"Yes and no. I person on Twitter, tweet to me, saying that i need to stay away from Jc and all you guys. I'm not that offend, but i an scared Kian. I don't know what to do." i said about to scream at how angry i am.

"Just ignore it for right now, but if it keeps getting worse and worse, we will have to do something." Kian said,then hugged me. I just love when Kian hug me.

---------Kian's pov-------

I know exactly who Mac-Miller was talking about. It Jc ex girlfriend. Her name is Riley. She is 18 right now. She have all brown hair with blueish eyes. Her and Jc went out for like 2 years, but she ended it when she was messing around with Sam. I turns out she was cheating on him. Jc was so hurt by her. She must be jealous of Mack. I not going to tell her, because i don't want her to think that Jc want her back. Let just hope that Riley stops before it gets out of hands, like before, when Jc was just talking and making a video with jenn..........

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys, it me Bj Jessie. Thxs for guys for reading. Nun of yall comment on Jc ex so i had to make it up myself. i hope you are liking the story. So yea, follow me at vine Bj Jessie. so yea. Stay cloudy ☁☁☁ (pleas Android, upgrade your emojis lol)

Love-BJ Jessie