Pain and Suffering

*Mackenzie pov*

Everyone was still at Vidcon, as i was sitting on my bed. I just couldn't stop thinking about what Jc did. I thought he was over her. Apparently, i was wrong. I got up from my bed to see what Kian was doing. He was just making a video for his main channel. He turned to me and motion for me to sit down on the floor next to him. I obeyed his actions and sat next to him.

"This guys, is ny best friend, Mack. Mack say hi." Kian said to the camera.

"What up you guys. I just got up! So you can say that i woke up like this!!" I said, looking at the camera. Kian and i laughed at what i said. We spend the last couple of minutes just playing with the camera. When we was finish, i got up and went to the kitchen. Kian followed right behind me.

"So, how are you taking it?" Kian said, while I was getting a snack. To be honest, i really don't want to answer this question, cause i don't know how i am feeling myself.

"Like, i am still mad and  that he did that to me,but then again,  i an confuse about why he did it. " i said, poking a hole in my juice box.

"Mack, i really sorry that this happened to you. I know that you really liked him and-" before Kian could finish, i hugged him, and cried loudly in his shirt. I going though boy troubles again.

             * Jc pov*

Once Mack left, i screamed for her, but she didnt turn around. I feel terrible for what i did. I looked at Riley, and she had a big smirk on her face. WTF!!!

"Finnaly, she got the message. You are mine." she was about to hug me, but I hurried and blocked her.

"I'm not your. You were mines, but i was never your." i said while walking away to see where Mackenzie went.

"Don't worry Jc,  you will be mine." she called after me. I walked up to the O2l table, but i didn't see Kian, nor Mack.

"Trevor, wheres Kian and Mack? " i said, hoping he had a answer.

"Oh, they went to the hotel." he said while pointing to the door. Without any more questions asked, i hurried and went out the door. When i got to the hotel, i hurried and open the door. I turned to the kitchen, and saw something that i thought i would never see.  Mack, one of the most toughest girl i ever met, was crying her heart out on Kian's shoulder. That site just broke me down. This showed me that i just ruin and hurt ny chances to have an amazing girl in my life. I so dumb. I walk slowly to her and Kian, unsure if what to do and say.  I gently put my hand on her back. I could feel her sniffing. She slowly turned to face. Her eyes were so watery and red, like if she was crying for ages. I felt horrible about the pain and suffering I have cost this beautiful girl to go through. Expecting her to leave, she hugged me, and started to cry in my shoulder. I slowly calmed her down by petting her back.

"I so sorry for what i did, and the pain i done to you. You are to beautiful to go though this." i whispered in her ear. She stopped crying then kissed my cheek. I took that as a forgiveness. We separated from our hug and Mack went to her room to go freshin up.

"Why you did that to Mack, huh dude? She dont deserve that. Jc she went though all that already. I don't like to see Mackenzie sad. Thats not her personality, and you know it Jc." hr said with the most serious tone i ever heard him use before.

"Kian I and sorry. Riley came on to me. I couldnt hit her, and you know it." i said to him. Kian took one last look at me then left to go sit on the couch. I went to the room to see Mack laying in her bed. She looked up to see mr and smiled. I sat on her bed, and wrap my arm around her. I didn't want to take it to far by kissing her cheek, cause she just forgiven me. She looked up and kissed me on my cheek. Maybe i still do have a chance with her.......

------_---+++++++++++------_-------------Hey guys, its Bj. I know that most of my other chapters were suckish because i was doing it at night. Thxs for reading. And to all you people that want to hear more about Sam, don't worry, you will in a little. Well see tou later guys. Bye...

Stay cloudy☁☁☁☁☁

Love - BJ