Whose Your Friend?

It's only a couple more days till Vidcon. Yeah!!! Kian and I decided that we should leave to day since we want to go look around before Vidcon actually starts. I was packed ready for a day of flying and in the airport. I was wearing a crop top that say flawless, white high waisted and my all time fav, combat boots. After a 30 minutes of driving to the airport, Kian and i went to get some Starbucks. When we were done, it was time to broad the plane.

"i can't wait for you to meet my friends," Kian said with chuckle. "Just know that they can be a little loud and weird."

"Please! I am friends with Kian Lawley, the craziest guy i know! And BTW have you met me, i love to be wild! " i said with a giggle.

"You do tell the truth, Mack." he said about to fall asleep. After about five minutes, i took out a sharpie and started to work my master piece

----------------------------------

When we were about to land, I woke Kian up. So he went to the bathroom and I heard a scream. I think he found out!

When we finally land, he immediately got his phone and started to talk on the phone with people I don't know. So, i left him there and went to Baggage claim. Then i was tackle by Kian. "Guys this is my best friend, Mack.

"Mackenzie is my real name, just to let you know. "

I was greeted by many people. I soon learned all there names. Connor, Ricky, Trevor, and Sam, but there was one boy, that was really cute. I mean, the other guys are cute but he is smoking hot! I think his name is Jc. Wow, that name may look simple, but it have more to it. I guess while I was thinking about him, I wasn't listen.

"Mack, Mackenzie!" i heard someone said.

"What?"i said. "Oh my bad i was just thinking about...something "

"We are going to live in a hotel, and you will room with me and Jc. Just great. I have to room with him. As we walked out if the airport, i kept feeling eyes on me. I wonder who it was. When we finally reach the car, we put our stuff in the back. It was pretty quiet, but the song dark side came on, and Trevor started to sing. Since he was sitting next to me, he poke me in my stomach, so i started to sing with him. Everyone in the car was laughing, but i don't give a care. I kept seeing Jc looking at me but i just shrug it off

--_----------------------

When we finally got to the hotel, i hurried and claim my bed. Kian pulled me away from the group and said spill it.

"What do you mean, Kian" i said. What was he talking about?

"You know what i am talking about." he said with a smirk on his face. "i know that you were day dreaming about one of the boys we meet at the airport, and his name is J-" I cut him off right there.

"Okay, you caught me. Yes i was. There I said it. Are you happy?"

"Very" he said with a smirk on his face.

"But, don't tell him, okay?" i said forcefully but playfully at the same time.

"Okay" he said.

With that i went to my room to find a Jc sleeping. You know me, i grab a sharpie and started ti draw.

---_------------------------

After i was finish with the master piece, i hurry to the living room so i can at natural.

Kian and everyone gave me weird looks. Next thing you know, we all heard a screaming Jc. He rushed to the living room.

"Who did this to me?" he said in between laughs. I just was laughing so i guess u gave myself away, so Jc pinned me down.

"Kian, help me from this mad man!" i said in attempt to escape his grasp. But instead of pushing Jc off me, Kian started tickling me! He known I am very ticklish.

"Please, stop!" I said in between laugh.

"Say your sorry!" Jc said. I hate saying sorry, but Kian was trickling me hard.

"Okay..... I am sorry " i said in defeat. Jc let me go. I got and tackle him. "Just to let you know, i hate losing, so i will get you back. " i said, then walk to my bed play video games.

-----------------------------------

Thanks for reading sorry if it was long. So yea stay cloudy☁☁

Love BJ