Finnaly...Day 1 of Vidcon

-------Mackenzie pov-----------------

I woke up to the sound of my phone going like crazy. I reach over to try and get it and failed a couple of time, but then got it. It was just my twitter being blow up by my fans that are just saying they can't wait for Vidcon to start. After scolling though twitter for about 10 minutes,i finally got up, but for some reason, i couldn't. Jc was still clinging to me. Man was he heavy, but cute. I tried so hard ti leave without waking him or Kian. When i finally succeed, i kind of did a victory dance. I am just so weird. After me dancing to no music for a while, i went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. While i was finishing that up, i went to my cute pink and teal suitcase and pulled out a t shirt with my fav. Viner name on it Bj Jessie(a/n hey,  its my story. I the promo!! )with jean shorts and black and white vans and pulled it off with my reckless snapback. By the time i finish doing everything,including eating a pop tart, i decided i would wake everyone up, my way!! First was Jc and Kian. Please, this was going to be as easy as editing a vine. I walked over to Kian's bed and smack cam him with so honey that i found. He look so piss off. Next was Jc. I climbed on his bed and started jumping.

"Wake up! Come on! Stop sleeping!" i yelled. Without noticing, he grab my ankle,which made me fell.

"Why can't you wake me up like a normal person?" he asked me smiling widely.

"Because, normal is to boring, so i just be ME."  i said, with a lot of hand gestures. I rolled off his bed to go get a air horn that Kian brough with us, don't ask. I went to Trevor, Ricky, Sam, and Connor room and started to blow the horn like crazy. Everyone popped their head up looking as tried as ever.

"Come on people, i want to be super early, because i need to set up my stand." i said with a toot after the sentence.

"Okay, okay. Ww are up." Ricky said.

I left their room and went back to mine. Kian was on the phone,so i grab it and started running around with it. The person on the other end was so confused cause i was just making sounds! Kian finally caught me and got his phone back.

"Why you got to be so rude. " he said while walking away.

"Don't you know i human, too?" and said while flopping on the couch. Why am i so weird?

---------30 minute later---------

Everyone was dressed and ready to go to Vidcon. So was i. While leaving out the door, i was trying to walk up to Jc to talk to him, but Sam popped out of nowhere.

"Mack, do you want me to help you with your table.?" he said to me.

"Yeah, that would be helpful thxs Sam." i said, but i wanted help from Jc. I'm not going to lie. Sam is cute. The way he wear his piercing is so hot. He's alright but i know about his past, and it's not pretty.....

--------------------_--------------------------

What up you guys. Thxs for reading. Try and answer the ex girlfriend search please i will need the info in a little bit. Follow me on vine at Bj Jessie. So yea stay cloudy☁☁☁(still ugly, my god) lol

Love BJ