Forgot the Title,But Part Two

Sorry for not updating on Friday. Let's just jump into the story.
                *Jc POV*

After Mack finished eating, we all crammed into Ricky's car. I was trying to make my way to sit next to Mack, but Connor beat me to it.

"Can't we take a second car? I really don't want to feel like crayons in the crayon box." Connor said in a very whiny voice. It is true. I do feel like that since I am pressed against the window. As we pulled out into traffic, everyone is quiet. I guess it's because today is our last day of Vidcon, and we will all go different ways.

"So, what are you guys doing after Vidcon?" Mack asked as she looked at all the long faces in the car. When her eyes stopped on my face, she gave me a slight smile, but that was enough to make me smile like a little kid.

"Me, Ricky, Jc, and Kian are going to get a house up here. And Trevor and Sam are going home. Connor said as he layed his head back yo relax a little. I saw a wave of relief went over Mack, as if she was thinking about how this new..... boyfriend and girlfriend was going to work out if I was not in California. As soon as Ricky parked the car,everyone rushed out of the uncomfortable car. Everyone walk faster than me and Mack, so it was just Mr and her, just how I like it.

"So what's the plan?" She asked me,  while I snaked my arm around her warm body.

"Probably not to show any affection to each other, it sad but true." I said as she looked down at our feet, as we walked in sync.

"Aww.. that's to bad,then I can't do this...."Out of nowhere, she grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled it toward her. Which led into my lips crashing onto hers. I was caught off guard, but regain my balance. She let go of my collar, leaving wrinkles on my shirt. When she broke the kiss, she gave me a quick smirk and tried to walk away, but I got her arm, and pull her back to my chest.

"Now, what was that for?" I asked with a dumb smile on my face.

"Since you said that I can't show any affection, I gave it right now." She said, and place a small Peck on my cheek,and started to walk away,because we are about to be late. Quick question: How is she still a virgin?

Hey guys. I wrote this part twice,but my phone has been acting up, and then it will most likely be taken away tomorrow. But thank you for reading.
Stay Cloudy☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
Love Bj ⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅