How do you know about that and I dont

*Mackenzie pov *

Jc put his arm around me. I don't know, i kinda liked it. I just can't put my whole trust in him, yet. I kissed hid cheek then got up and went to the kitchen to get my juice box that i didn't finish because i was crying my eyes out, before i could take a sip of it. I put the straw in my month and looked over at Kian. He looked mad at the world or something. Kian is that kind of person that would love to see you smile then anything. So, if that means protecting you and treating you like a little sister he never had is the cost, he is willing to pay it. Wait...speaking about little sister i need to face time my little sis. But first thing first (a/n I'm the realest sorry i had to do it!! ), i need to talk to Kian.

"What up, bro." i said while crossing my legs on the couch, while drinking the Kool aid that was in the box.

"Mack, i am just worried about you. You know how to defend yourself, and I know that, but i hate to see you get hurt, especially by some guy." Kian said, while staring at the tv with a blank expression.

"I know Kian. I hate that you see me go though that, but you are still here helping me make the right choices. Thats why you are the brother that i never had. I thank you for that Kian." i said, about to tear up. Looking back at some of the times that i share with Kian, Kian is the only person that i can really open up to, without getting judged, you know. I hugged Kian and got up to go and take a shower. I grabbed my clothes and hopped in. The water felt so good on my skin. I hurried and soaped up, then got out, dried off,  then put a crop top with a smile on it, with some blue sweats that match the color of the shirt. I walked out and sat on my bed, and grabbed my laptop to get on facetime. I started talking to my little sister for a while, and it turns out that she can't wait till she can live with me. At one point of facetiming her, Jc came in the shot. She totally flipped out, and started fangirling. Wait... How she knew about him before me? Man, am i slow.

"Jc, it looks like you have a mini fan." i said while pointing the camera at him.

"Yeah, it looks like i do. Hey,  you must be Lia." Jc said to Lia.

"Yeah, i love your videos and O2L. " Lia said while blushing. Man, was my little sis a bae or nahhh?

"Well maybe someday i can meet you in person. Would you like that? " Jc said with a cute smile.

"Yessss. I would love that. Well bye Mackzie. Momma said that i have to go to bed now, also that she misses you and love you." Lia said with a sleepy voice.

"Okay sleepy head, go get your rest. Tell mom that i love her and that i miss her. I love you Lia, i miss you, too. I can't wait for you to be living with me. You are the best little sister that I can have." i said with a lot of smiling.

"Wait. Are you and Jc going to date?" Lia asked. Why would she think that? I looked around to see if Jc heard that, but it looks like he didn't.

"No Lia, we are not. Now go to bed, before i tell momma on you! " i said. Lia just giggle and wave her hand goodbye and sighed off. My little sister is to much.

"So, your little sister know me, huh" Jc said,  which kinda scared me.

"Yeah, i guess. That the little girl i am going to be saying with intill my mom gets back from her trip, which id going to be a while." i said while playing with my fingers.

"Well, i think she is a very pretty little girl. I guess she gets that from you." he said, which kinda made me blushed. Wait, don't show to much appreciation.

"Thanks for the compliment. Yeah, she know a thing or two about Youtube and stuff." i said while picking up my laptop, and putting it on the desk. I got back into bed and crawled underneath the covers. Today was a very long day. I am sorta glad that it is over with. But tomorrow a brand new day, with even newer problem and obstacles.

--------------------------------------------------

Thxs for reading. I love you guys so much. Follow me on Vine @Bj Jessie  sorry if it was long i just wanted you to see a little bit of Lia in this story. This Lia do not look like Lia Marie Johnson at all so no Jia here. So yea thxs agian

Stay cloudy ☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

Love BJ