Let Just Hang Out☀

The setting is still the same from last post

*Kian's pov (yep doing pov now)*

When I was walking though the hall, to go to my room wiyh Mack and Jc,  i heard them talking. I opened to door to where there was a slit in it, so they can't see me. I heard Jc saying he had fun with her, and she gived him a big bear hug. Once she climbed back in her bed, i came in the room, acting like i didn't see anything."What up, dude. What you were doing?" i asked Jc.

"Oh, you know just checking twitter and stuff." he said pointing at his laptop. " Mhhnnmm" is all i can say.

"What you don't believe me? "

"Night Jc." i said with a smirk on my face. Hopefully, Mack know not to fall to quick.

-------------In the morning --------------

*Mackenzie's pov*

I woke up at around 8, and nobody was in the room, not even Kian. Forget them. So what, am in a room all by myself. Oh, the bathroom is all for me! Yeah! I rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom. I did the normal, no makeup, just brushed my teeth and wash my face. I then went to my suitcase,and got what i was going to wear.  I chose a Batman and Robin crop top with high waisted jean shorts, and black combat boot. To top it off with a Batman snapback. I just love Batman. When i walked out of the room to get breakfast, i saw only Jc and Sam. "Hey guys, where's everyone.?" i asked them while pouring a glass of apple juice.

"They all went to diffrent places. We don't even know."Sam said still turn around on the couch. Jc was too. So i walk up to them. Both of their jaws drop."Well let's go to the beach then. It will be fun."

"I don't know, i mean if you are going to be wearing a bikini then yeah." Sam said with a smirk. Jc looked shock since he said that.

"Clearly, Sam you don't know me because i never weared a one piece in my life."

"Let's go then!" Jc said smiling.

--------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this is long. Thxs for reading this. So yea, stay cloudy☁☁☁(still ugly lol)

Love-BJ