The Talks

*Andrea pov*

After everyone curled up on the couch, i hurried and try to find Kian. I don't know how i feel about him. I feel him adorable and sweet, but i just want to make sure him and Mackenzie are just friends. And that he really want to go out with me. I found Kian in the kitchen, so i walked up to him. He turned around, and gave me a quick smile. I returned the smile with one of my crazy smile. After just laughing at each other for a while, it was time to get serious

"Uhh Kian, can we talk for a little? If you are not busy are nothing." i said. Lets just get this over with. This could turn out so bad, but could be good if i be careful of my words.

"Yeah, is it about the kiss, and Truth or Dare?" He said, and started to blush. He is so adorable.

"Yeah well, i just wanted to know if you feel the same way as me. I actually had a crush on you for a while now, but i was scared to tell you, and how you would react. I also thought that you and Mackenzie was a thing, but i befriended her before knowing. Kian, i felt something in that kiss, even though it was a few seconds long. Did you feel something to, or was it just me?" i said. I really was shaking. I don't know how he would take this, but i had to be done and said. I was waiting for his reply, but i got a different reply that i wasn't expecting. Kian gently kiss my lips, and i kissed back

He pulled away, but i wanted more of his lips.

"Does that answers your question?" Kian said with a smirk.

"Yes, but not this one. Am i your girlfriend now?" i said while looking up, he was taller than me.

"Why yes, you are now my one and only girl." Kian said, then kiss my lips passionately. I think me and Kian going to be just fine.

                Mackenzie pov

It was weird to sit in the same room as Jc. I don't know why. I mean, Jenn don't like him, i don't think she do. I don't know how i feel. A part of me feels sad, because i wanted to kinda be the one that he kiss. Then i feel mad, because Jenn stealing people crushes. Just saying. We just sat there, looking at our phones, in till Jc spoke up.

"Uhh Mack, can we talk, please." he said, and patted the seat next to him. I got up with hesitation, scared of what he wanted to talk about. I sat down next to him.

"Are you fine, i have no feeling for Jenn, i swear." he said.

"I don't know how i feel. I mean, a part of me wanted to be the person that kiss you, but then i kinda not to, because your fans would hate on me probably. But, i would be worth the shot you know." i said, and rest my head in my knees.

"So you would give me a chance?" he said while looking over at me.

"I probably would Jc. You make me smile and i feel happy around you." i said and started to blush. I hurried and cover my face so he can't see me blush. I guess he saw my attempt to hide, because he started laughing. He laugh was as smooth as honey. I started to look into his chocolate eyes. Wad it just me, or is he leaning towards me. I started leaning too. The next thing you know, Jc soft and tasteful lips was pressed on my lips. It was prefect. But why is my head saying no, but my body saying hell yes? Why something thats so wrong feel so right?

------------------------------------------------

What up you guys. I been so busy. I am sorry. I was kinda stump on where this story was going, but i am back. So for mistakes. I am writing this on my phone, so yeah. Darn you auto correct. Darn you! I an going to see yall next time.

Stay cloudy ☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Love BJ