I Have Feeling for You, but Do You Feel the Same??

Jc pov(p o v holding it down lol)

Mackenzie was on the other bed, playing on her phone. I wonder if she is scared to talk to me. It was a dare, i cant help that. Maybe it's because she got upset. This is the second time she saw me kiss another girl. I would be upset to if the tables were turned. I can't take it no more. I have to talk to her. ( a/n i don't remember the conversation very much, but i is basically the same. Bare with me please!)

"Uhh.. Mack, can we talk?" i patted the space next to me, hoping she would give in and talk to me. She got up with hesitation. She shuffled her way over and sat next to me. She then tucked her legs, grip them,  and rest her head on her knees.

"Are you okay, i have no feeling for Jenn what so ever." I really can't fully understand how i feel about Jenn. Sure i had a crush on her at some point, but she turned me down for her now ex boyfriend. If she likes me now, thats not fair, cause when i had a thing for her, she let me down. And thats exactly what i am going to do if she tell me she have feeling for me.

" I don't know how i feel. Part of me wanted to be the person that kiss you, but then no because i know that your fans would hate on me probably, but it would be worth the shot." i was stunned whenever she finished. I didn't know she would open up like that. I glad that she felt that way, and i am glad that i am not the only one that feels that way about her. Theres something about her that makes me want to be there all the time for her, to kiss her and make her fill better, to call her mine.

"So you would have given me a chance?" i feel like i know the answer, but i want to make sure it was true, and double check.

"I probably would have because every time i am around you, i am happy." she started to blush at the end, and tried to hide her face,  but i saw the whole thing. I find it cute that she blush when she shares her feelings. I find her beautiful. I started leaning close to her. I was about to play it off as i was reaching for something, but i notice she was leaning to. Before i can stop, her lips were already pressed onto mine. This moment was the best thing ever. She back away form the kiss, leaving me asking for more of her sweet lips. She started blushing like crazy, and i started to laugh.

"Jc, i really hate labels, but what are we now? How can i act around you? You cant tell me that we are just friends after that kiss. I know you felt something. I felt a lot of that something." i looked at her for a while. I then pulled her into a hug.

"I am whatever you want me to be, but whatever i am, just know that i am always here for you, and that i care about you." i whisper into her ear. She pulled out of the embrace.

"Well, if you put it in that case, you are my big belly uncle that live across form me and eats and smell like apples all the time!" When she finished that one of a kind sentence, i put a shocked look on my face. She laughed at my expression, and i joined with her.

"Jc, how do i know that you are not like my ex, who only used me for my look?" i moved over and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I fell in love with her personality, your looks are a bonus. How do i know that you don't want me to be with another girl?"

"Because, if you are mine, you are mine, and only mine, and i hate to share." i laughed at her remark.

"So what do you want me to be? I don't think i can fit in the uncle category!" i said, and unwind my arms from her waist, and looked at her.

"Ummm, i want you to be my loving boyfriend. That will be there for me, and make me laugh at my hard times." she leaned over and kissed me on my cheek. She is not getting away with that kind of kiss. I pinned her down and kissed her gracefully on the lips, because she just became mine.

"I would love to have that job. How much is the pay?"  i asked her while she was fixing her hair, from when i pinned her.

"Hugs and kisses, and maybe more. I dont know." she said while biting her lower lip. Ohh...

"Well, i can finally call you mines, so when do you want to tell your fans?" i said and looked down.

"After Vidcon, for sure." she said and got up. I cant wait in till Vidcon ends. Cause i got a girl like no other.

-----------------------------------------------

Hey guys. Thxs for reading. I finally got Mackenzie and Jc together. What should their ship name be? Idk!! Sorry if it was long or confusing because of dialogue. Sorry for mistakes.

Stay cloudy ☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

Love BJ ❤❤❤