Scary time

-----Jc pov------------

"Don't worry, i will protect you.  I promise." i said to Mack, holding up my pinky. I really want to spend time with her without Sam tagging along. I think he likes her. It not fair. He just got out of a serious relationship, while i been single for what seems like forever. I really like Mack. She seems like a cool girl. She is pretty, smart, funny, tough, but not to tough, and she has a nice body in a bikini,if i do say so myself.

"Yeah right, that what all the guys say, you're not the first." she said while getting up. What do she mean that i'm the first? I just going to ask Kian when he get home.

"If you watch one scary movie with me, i would do anything you want me to do." i said, not regretting the decision of saying that. She thought for a while. I started to get nervous.

"Deal!" she said with a smirk. Man, she look so cute. I am lying. She look sexy. I wish I can tell her that i think of her all the time. I seriously need to talk to Kian.

--------Mack pov--------------

"Okay, let's hurry up and watch this crap and get it over." i said while walking to the kitchen, to make some popcorn for us. When the popcorn was done,  i put it in a bowl, and went to the sofa with Jc.

"Lets watch Annabelle. Before The Conjuring, there was Annabelle." Jc said in a scary voice.(i know the movie is out and did not make DVD yet, but let act like it did. )

"Whatever, let's just watch this before i change my mind." i said sounding bored.

"Alright canky pants." He daud, which made me giggle. When he put in the movie, i started getting scared. I hate scary movies. After about 30 minutes in the movie, i was basically in Jc's lap.

"No, don't go in there." i said screaming at the movie. Jc was just laughing the whole time at me. When the movie was over,i was so scared to sleep in my own bed tonight. It was about seven when we finished the movie,and Kian and others finnaly came to the hotel.

Where were you?" I asked them.

We was just setting up for Vidcon.

"While yall was gone, this mad man made a bet with me to watch a scary movie."i said

"And she was all on me because she was scared." Jc said. When he said that,i tackle him. He looked shocked that i can pin him down. "I am sorry that i was all on you. I didn't know that i was hurting you." i said with a smirk.

"Oh, you didn't hurt me, i found it cute." He said.

I got off him and went to yhe room that we share and went to take a shower. When i got out,Jc was laying on his bed.

"Hey,can i sleep in your bed tonight, I'm kinda freak out about sleeping alone." i said, hoping he said yeah.

"Sure,you can get in right now. I just have to talk to Kian right quick and take a shower and i will be right back."he said in the most friendly tone ever.

"Thanks Jc, your the best." When he left to go to talk to Kian, i went under.

----------10 minutes passed ---------

I felt warm hands on my waist. I was about to scream but i notice the brown eyes that made me watch a movie with him. "Night Jc." i said while half asleep.

"It's okay if a hug you right? "he said.

"Yeah, it perfect." i said dozing to sleep.

Thxs for reading. Follow me on vine at Bj Jessie. So yea

Stay Cloudy☁☁☁

Love BJ