Oh No, Oh No, Oh No. Oh Yeah

*Mackenzie POV*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm beeping. Yep, it is day two of Vidcon. Man, Vidcon is going really slow. Thank you for making it go slow. I actually don't want to go back home. Even though my home is not that far from where we are now, i still dont want to leave O2L. I rolled out of my bed, and went to take a quick shower. I was singing to Showers by Becky G. I wonder if Becky G sings Showers while she is in the shower? Its a question we will never know. After the nice hot shower, i got out and went get some clothes to throw on. I choose a old New Orleans Hornets Jersey(a/n yes, i know they switch to the pelicans but i still have the jerseys and yeah, i live in Louisiana) with some jeggings and combat boots. I put my hair in a high pony, and called it a day. I walk to the kitchen to get some breakfast, and was scared.

"What up gurllll " ricky said

"Oh god.. You almost scared me half to deaf. Why you up so early? " i said while getting some juice.

"Sam was snoring like a hog, so i came here to sleep, and got the same results, restless." He said while yawning. "So i heard you and Jc went out to the beach the other night. Is that true? " Ricky said, with a gossip girl face on.

"Yes, you caught me. I did went out to the beach with him, and i had a good time. Why, you jelly? " i said playfully

"No, but Jc have a wittle crush on Macky-Wacky." He said while talking like a baby. Ricky is to funny.

"I don't know. He might." i said,unsure,while making my way to the sofa, to sit next to him.

"Someone else got a crush, too" Ricky said while looking around. Please don't be who i think it is. Please don't."Sam have a crush" Ricky said. Dammit!!!

"Well, i am not interested in Sam, i mean, he is more like a little brother to me. And Jc is like-" i was cut off by Ricky.

"The dude that kisses you and tell you that you is his life and soul. " Ricky said while looking in a distance.

"Stop teasing people, thats not nice." i said while pushing him a little.

"Well, if i was you, i would chose the one that makes you happier. "He said while messing up my hair.

"Thanks Rick, I needed that. " By that time, i was done with my juice, so got up, and put it to be wash. While walking back, Jc was walking down the hall. He looked like he just woke up. I can tell because he is not wearing a shirt, by the way, i am not complaining about that, and his hair is pretty messed up. I hurried and looked away. I didn't want him to know that i was staring.

"What up, Mackzie" he said in his morning voice. Damn was that hot. Calm down, clam down. He is just your friend.

"Hey Jc, how ya slept last night?" i said, still with my head down, looking at the cup floating in the soapy water.

"Good, i can't complain about it." he said and hopped in the sofa next to Ricky. Jc was actually a very fine boy. Even though i like him mostly for his personalty, his looks are just a bonus. I finished washing ny cup, so i went back to the sofa, but Ricky and Jc took up the whole sofa. So i did what any other teen would do in that kind of situation. I sat right on Jc lap.

"What are you doing? " He said with a chuckle.

"Well, you guys are taking up the whole sofa, i had to sit somewhere." i said. In my defensive, i was right. He just shrugged and went back on his phone. Kian, Connor, Sam,and Trevor finally came and got ready. We all left at 12 so we made good timing. This time, Jc helped me with my table. After he finished, he gaved me a hug then left.

*Jc pov *

I am not going to lie. I actually loved when she chosed to sat in my lap. I helped her with her table and went back with the boys. Kian looked at me crazy. I wonder why.

"What up dude? " i asked Kian. Kian not normally like this to me.

"Dude, just be careful with Mack. I seen her heart broke before, and i don't want to see it again." he said while picking up pictures of us.

"Its ok dude i got this." But i spoke to soon as soon as i said that, a bitch came in the room. Oh no,  not this again!

-----------------------------------------++-++-

Thxs you guys for reading. I wonder who the bitch is. Sorry if this sucked, it id 9:54 while i am writing this, so yeah it pretty late. So yea that it. Bye you guys

Stay cloudy ☁☁☁☁☁(still bad shame)

Love BJ