Chapter 2

Hanna's POV

I hung up. "Aria and Ezra are coming here" I said to Caleb, who was scrubbing a pot.

"That'll be weird" he laughed.

"Because of Mr Fitz?" I asked?

"Ya" he said obviously.

"Ya" I said, pondering.

We stood there for a minute in silence in Toby's relatives cottage. Caleb is very fortunate that he's able to stay here.

"Do you think it's my fault?" I asked nervously.

"Don't even go there Hanna, it's not at all your fault" Caleb said "there was nothing you could do, and no way you could have known".

Caleb took a step towards me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. He kissed my forehead and slid his hands around on my back.

I lifted my head and looked into his eyes. Then our lips came smashing together. He slipped his tongue inside my mouth, and his hands slid down to the small of my back.

My arms found their way to his shoulders and my fingers played with his hair. He pulled me closer and slipped his hand up my shirt.

"Hey" Aria said loudly.

Caleb let go instantly and I whipped around to see Ezra and Aria standing in the doorway. Caleb scratched his head awkwardly and lifted his eyebrows.

"Nice place you got here" Ezra said, trying to make conversation.

"It's not mine, I'm just staying here for a while" Caleb said.

Everyone starred at each other awkwardly, except Aria and I who were just starring at each other's boyfriend.

"Do you guys want something to drink?" I asked awkwardly, looking at Ezra.

"No thanks" Aria and Ezra both responded.

"Sit down, please" Caleb said.

Caleb collapsed onto a chair, Ezra slowly sat down on one end of the couch, but Aria walked quickly toward me and hugged me tight. I hugged her tight too.

Caleb's phone started buzzing and everyone jumped. Caleb picked up his phone nervously, and looked at the caller ID.

"It's Toby" he reassured everyone.

Caleb talked on the phone quietly in the back of the room, while I awkwardly glanced at Mr Fitz. I'm not going to lie, it was very awkward having him here, let alone him walking in on Caleb and I making out.

I shifted in my seat.

"I'm going to drive Toby down to the police station, if that's okay" Caleb said, looking around at everyone.

"Yeah, that's fine" Aria responded.

"Sorry, you two probably had plans tonight" Aria apologized.

"Yeah, but Mona dying wasn't one of them" I replied.

Caleb looked at Hanna strangely. "The plans changed, you guys are welcome here" Caleb said.

Caleb grabbed his car keys and his coat.

"Hurry, and be safe" I said to him, kissing his lips quickly before he left.

Caleb walked out the door, closing it a little too hard. I turned my head over to Aria and Ezra. Aria was whispering something in his ear, Ezra blushed and Aria giggled.

I sat down in Caleb's chair, "poor spence".