Chapter 9

Arias POV

I paced back and forth Ezras apartment trying to get ahold of one of the girls. Finally Hanna answered.

"We need to tell the police" I said as soon as she picked up.

"Tell them what?" Hanna asked.

"Everything! About Shana and -A and the Jenna thing, everything!" I almost shouted.

There was a long silence on the phone, "after tomorrow" she finally said "then we can tell them".

"Why do we have to wait? Let's tell them now!" I urged her.

"No, Mona's mom is letting me go through Mona's old stuff tomorrow and I figure I can find something. But if we tell the police everything now, then she might not let me." Hanna explained.

"Okay, but we have to tell her after tomorrow then." I said.

"After tomorrow" she said, and hung up the phone.

"We have to wait until after tomorrow" I started explaining to Ezra.

"I heard" he said.

I laughed a little as I sauntered over to his couch and curled up in a ball.

"Hey" he said as he walked over and stroked my face "they're going to catch whoever killed her" he said just before kissing my forehead.

"Thank you" I said.

"For what?" he asked.

"Being here" I answered.

He nodded and sat on the couch beside me. He pulled me towards him so I was sitting up, and I leaned against his side.

"I love you" I told him.

"I love you more" he responded.

Our heads turned to face each other, our faces only an inch apart. Then all at once, our lips collided, causing fireworks.

His hands pulled my shoulders close, and his lips trailed down to my chest. he leaned back and pulled off my dress, kissing my neck now, with his hands slipping inside my bra.

My fingers fumbled to unbutton his shirt, his hands moved from my chest to my underwear, he kissed my stomach, and moved his hands up and down my thighs.

He pulled away and sat up for a moment. I pushed myself up to my elbows.

"What's wrong?" I asked, concerned.

"Were not on the bed" he chuckled.

I smiled, sitting up fully and grabbing on to his shoulders. He slid off his pants and grabbed my back, lifting my up, and carried me to the bed.

He dropped me onto the bed, and I moved into the center as he climbed on top of me. He unclipped my bra, and kissed me all the way from my lips to my stomach and slid down my underwear. He kissed my lips, his tongue in and out of my mouth, and I ran my fingers through his hair.