Chapter 21

Spencer's POV

I put the camera that was hidden in the dolls head into my purse and snatched a coat out of my closet.

"Where do you think you're going?" a deep masculine voice asked.

I couldn't help but smile and turn around to see Toby, out of the wheelchair.

"You got your cast off?!" I asked excitedly.

"Yeah, the doctor just took it off this afternoon" he said happily and innocently "so I thought we could have dinner together".

"I would love that, but first can we go to the police station and drop off this video?" I asked.

"Why? What is it?" he asked, cautiously.

"It's a video of Mona being murdered, she hid a camera in one of her dolls before she was murdered and you can see everything" I explained.

His face turned into protective mode. "How long have you had this?" Toby asked.

"A couple days" I answered.

"Why'd you hold on to it for so long?" he questioned.

I took a breath, "Hanna's pregnant" I said, not really answering his question.

"Oh my god, how is she?" he asked, concerned.

"She's dealing with a lot" I answered as I walked out the door.

Toby followed, "How did Caleb take it?" he asked.

"Hanna told us he took it fairly well, but wasn't over the moon or anything." I explained, Toby nodded. "Okay let's go" I said, and Toby followed me out the door to my car.

When we arrived at the police station I told the lady at the front desk I would like to hand in a piece of evidence for the murder investigation of Mona Vanderwaal. She called over Detective Holbrook, and I handed him the camera.

"What's this?" he asked.

"It's a video we found in one of the dolls from Mona's room. It will tell you who killed her" I told him.

"Thank you" he said "and I'm sorry I have to get back to your friend".

"What? What friend?" I asked, surprised.

"Aria Montgomery just confessed to killing Shana Fring, didn't she tell you?" he asked.

"No, did she tell you it was self defense?" I asked.

He nodded "yes she made that clear" he said as he walked back into a room and shut the door.

I looked over at Toby, "Aria told them about Shana".