Chapter 5

Hanna's POV

Everyone had left the house, it was just Caleb and I still there.

Caleb's hands wandered my body as we kissed on the couch, his tongue slipping into my mouth. He leaned forward, pushing me to lay on my back. My hands were on this neck, his lips were on mine, and his body was pressed against me.

"I love you" Caleb managed in between kisses.

"Caleb..." I said pulled away.

He got off me and he held my hand as I sat up aswell. "Are you okay?" he asked, caringly.

I nodded, "I love you too".

Our lips smashed together after those four words escaped my mouth. My legs wrapped around his waist, he carried my to the bedroom, still kissing.

He didn't let go of me as he leaned forward on the bed, pushing me down with him. His hands wandered around under my shirt, and undid my bra.

After that, things got pretty heated, fast. My shirt was ripped off, and I pulled off his. He slid off my jeans, and took my underwear with them.

Our clothes scattered the bedroom floor, and we remained under the sheets together. Our heartbeats were as fast as lightning and our bodies moved together in perfect motion. We moaned and groaned a lot that night, as like many others. We made love, our fingers intertwined.

I woke up the next morning completely naked, with Caleb's strong arm wrapped around me. I rolled over to face him, and kissed his forehead to wake him up.

His eyes fluttered open, and he smiled.

"Good morning beautiful" he said, still smiling.

I giggled, "good morning Caleb".

Caleb's eyes glanced behind me at the alarm clock on the bedside table. "Han did you tell your mom you weren't coming home last night?" he asked me.

My eyes grew wide, "no! What time is is?" I panicked.

"Eleven" he answered.

"Shit" I said under my breath as I ran out of bed, pulling on my clothes as I ran to the front door.

Caleb followed me, handing me my shoes. "Do you have to leave?" he asked.

I smiled sadly, "yes". I starred into his eyes and kissed his lips one last time before going out to my car.