Chapter 20

Arias POV

I walked through my front door and into my house. I couldn't stop thinking about Hanna, how much her life will change, and what must be going to her mind.

"Oh Aria, did you just get home?" Byron asked.

"Yeah, I was at Spencers" I answered. He nodded his head and returned to reading his book.

I took a water bottle from my fridge and went upstairs, when my phone beeped. It was Hanna.

-A knows about the baby

I clutched the water bottle to my chest. I can't even imagine what she must be going through. Being pregnant would be hard enough, then being a teenager, then -A? How is she going to handle that?

I opened my laptop and started typing out an English paper, when a message from -A popped up.

Careful sweetie, I wonder what would happen if the police received a tip about who killed Shana. Well were about to find out.
-A

I read the message again, still not believing what it said. I slammed my laptop shut and ran down the stairs, grabbing my coat on the way. I took a deep breath and drove to the police station.

When I parked in the Rosewood PD parking lot, it didn't seem real. I felt like I was watching a movie of a girl who wasn't me walk into the police station. Everything seemed foggy and slightly blurred.

I walked up to the front desk and asked for a detective. When Holbrook came around the corner, I immediately said "I killed Shana Fring".