Chapter 4

Caleb's POV

"So we think Ali is -A? Forsure?" Emily said as I walked back in the door. The other girls, and Ezra nodded.

"Hey" I said, realizing Emily and Paige were now here too.

"Hey" Emily said, and Paige kind've smiled at me. "I hope it's okay that we're here" Emily said.

"Oh yeah, it's fine!" I responded as I slid down into a chair.

"Mona had proof that Alison is -A, that's why she got killed!" Ezra said, "she wouldn't be dead if she didn't figure this all out".

"He's right" Paige added.

"Mona had all the answers, she had to keep track of them somehow." Aria said.

"So you think she left some sort of clues?" Hanna asked.

Aria nodded, "well she had to have left something".

"And you want to go look for these clues?" I asked.

"But where? I mean where would she keep all that information?" Emily asked doubtfully.

"We could start with her house" Paige added in. The girls all nodded.

"Her house is a crime scene, you can't just walk in and go through all her stuff" I reminded them.

"So later then" Ezra said. We all agreed.

"I wonder what they found to make Spencer look so guilty" Aria pondered.

"Well it would've had to be more than her old field hockey stick" Emily said, annoyed at the police.

"What are we going to do about Ali?" Hanna asked, worried.

"Stay as far away as possible" Aria answered, obviously.

"Or should you all get closer" I added in.

"Caleb are you crazy? That bitch killed Mona!" Hanna exclaimed.

"Yes, but, you might be able to find out something by keeping her close" I finished.

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer" Emily said.