Think about it...

~~~Imagine;
There is a band account that credits your account each morning with $86,400 it carries over no balance from day to day...
What would you do?
Draw out every cent, of course?
Each of us has such a bank, Its name is
TIME
Every morning it credits you 86,400 seconds.

~~~ You must live in the present on today's deposits the clock is running.

~~~Make the most of today.

~~~You're not scared of the dark, You're scared of whats in it.

~~~You're not afraid of heights, You're afraid of falling.

~~~You're not afraid of the people around you, You're just afraid of rejection.

~~~You're not afraid of love, You're just afraid of not being loved back,

~~~You're not afraid to let go, You're just afraid of accepting the reality the they're gone.

~~~You're not afraid to try again, You're just afraid of being hurt for the same reason.

~~~You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choice.

~~~Instead of wishing you were someone else, be pround of who you are, you never know who has been looking at you wishing they were you.

~~~Do one thing everyday that scares you.

~~~Do not go where the path may lead, instead go where there is no path and leave a trail.

~~~You cannot slove a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew.

~~~We cannot solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them.

~~~When you know better you do better.

~~~Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.

~~~In everyend there is also a beginning.

~~~ The scientist is not a person who gives the right answers, he [or she] is the one who asks the right questions.

~~~The secret of creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.

~~~The ones who say "you can't" and "you won't" are probably the ones scared 'you will'.

~~~Those who love you are not fooled by mistakes you have made or dark images you hold about yourself. They remember your beauty when you are ugly; your wholeness when your are broken; your innocence when you feel guilty; and your purpose when you are confused.

~~~The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people are so full of doubts.

~~~Learn how to treasure those people who exert affirt just to make you feel important, because ignoring them is not their loss, it's yours.

~~~The longer you wait for the future the shorter it will be.

~~~What would you attempt to do if you knew you would not fail?

~~~Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again. (I never stopped reading them!)

~~~Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long lime ago.

~~~Yesterday you said tomorrow

~~~Rather you think you can, or you think you can't, you are right.

~~~You can't learn anything from someone who agrees with you.

~~~If you make people think they are thinking they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you.

~~~Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you'll land among the stars.

~~~Rememeber the compliments you recive. Forget the insults.

~~~I want you to know something, but i dont know how to tell it. So ill let the first three words of this explain it.

~~~Words make yout think a though. Music makes you feel a feeling. A song makes you feel a thought.

~~~everything you can imagine is real

~~~Why is there a D in fridge, but not in refrigerator?

~~~Is it called sand because it's between sea & land?

~~~If you're waiting for your waiter at a restaurant, aren't you the waiter?

~~~If the camera lens is a circle, then why are the pictures rectangular?

~~~If a midget does drugs, would he be high, or medium?

~~~What if soy milk is regular milk introducing itself in spanish?!

~~~How come you can drink a drink, but you can't food a food?

~~~How do towels get dirty if you're clean when you get out of the shower?

~~~Is the S or C silent in scent?

~~~ If Pinocchio says his nose will grow, but it doesn't, he's lying, but it grows when he lies, so he would be telling the truth, but his nose will still grow while he told the truth.