More Quotes

~~~When I look back on my life, I see Pain, Mistakes, Mistakes, and Heart Ache. When I look in the Mirror, I see Strength, Learned Lessons, and Pride in Myself.

~~~Never get to attached to anyone because attachment leads to expectations and expectations lead to disappointments.

~~~When you really love someone, Age, distance, Height, and Weight, are just damn numbers.

~~~I want a relationship where you're totally comfortable around each other, and there's no pressure to act a certain way. There's no awkward moments. You can be weird and lazy when you're together, make fun of each other, tickle each other, and then just laugh it off like you're best friends because you are. A relationship where you call each other nicknames and there is lots and lots of laughing involved in the time you spend together, but you can also be serious. You can just be yourself, with the comfort of knowing that's what the other person loves the most.

~~~I just need you to never give up on me no matter how hard things get.

~~~I Sorta, Kinda, Maybe, Might, Slightly, Possibly, Think I maybe like you...

~~~I'm warning you now... before you get to involved, I'm a absolute mess!

~~~I'm a smart person I just do stupid things

~~~lets be nothing I heard it last forever

~~~Yes, I dance in my car. Yes, I see you staring. No, I do not care.

~~~95% of my problems would be solved if I stopped over-thinking everything and calmed the fuck down and stopped being such an anxious little shit!

~~~If you want to talk to me, DO IT!!

~~~Sometimes me think, "what is friend?" and then me say, "Friend is someone to share the last cookie with." -Cookie Monster

~~~Its funny cause you meet these people and they make you laugh and they give you hope and they make you realize that there is so much more to life and when you're with them you forget haw empty you felt before.

~~~Don't judge me. I was born to be true, not perfect.

~~~"The mirror can lie Doesn't show you what's inside And it, it can tell you're full of life It's amazing what you can hide Just by putting on a smile" -Demi Lovato

~~~I don't hate myself, I love my self hate.

~~~Being deeply loved by someone give you strength, While loving someone deeply gives you courage.

~~~"There are two ways you can go with pain. You can let it destroy you... Or you can use it as fuel to drive you: to dream bigger, work harder" -Taylor Swift

~~~God gave you this life because he knew you were strong enough to live it.

~~~I just need sometime in a beautiful place to clean out my head.

~~~The worst kind of pain is when you're smiling just to stop the tears from falling.

~~~CHOCOLATE doesn't  ask silly questions CHOCOLATE understands.

~~~Fall seven times, Stand up eight

~~~You can't start the new chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.

~~~Be careful who you trust, the devil was once an angel

~~~Go out one day looking fabulous and I see no one I know, Go out for 5 minutes looking like crap and it's all of a sudden a damn reunion.

~~~Smoking doesn't make you cool

~~~

[ ] Single

[ ] Taken

[ ] It's complicated

[x] Music

~~~She was like the moon - part of her was always hidden away in darkness

~~~So hold you head high, Gorgeous. People would kill to see you fall

~~~Don't lower your standards for anyone or anything. Self respect is everything.

~~~You can't calm the storm... so stop trying. What you can do is calm yourself. The storm will pass

~~~Relationship Status: waiting

~~~before you quit, try!

~~~Think a little less, live a little more

~~~She wants a boy to look at her while she's smiling with friends and doing stupid things and she wants him to think "damn, I love that girl"

~~~Dear George,

You're the end of the phrase I miss most.

Love,

Fred and

~~~Things don't always work out the first time, but keep trying -Donald Duck

~~~What make you different, makes you beautiful.

~~~During the day, I don't believe in ghosts. At night, I'm a little more open-minded

~~~Always be yourself unless you can be a unicorn then always be a unicorn

~~~Be a WARRIOR not a WORRIER

~~~A relationship with no arguments is a relationship with a lot of secrets.

~~~Just believe you can and your halfway there.

~~~It's you and me and all these other people and I don't know why, but I can't take my eyes off of you.

~~~Everyone has their own problems. Some people are just smarter at hiding it

~~This is your world. Shape it or someone else will.

~~~My first mistake was falling for you, the second, not walking away the first chance I got

~~~ It's funny, you have time for everything else in the world... but yet you seem not to have any time for your own daughter...