Serious Topic; Worth the Read

I realize I haven't been posting anything at all in probably years and i know i keep saying I'm going to and I'm super sorry for lying; I hate it... I really wish I had more time in the day, I'm involved in Marching band (Go all you Band Geeks out there! Embrace it, its a whole new, amazing world !! :D) multiple sports throughout the year, and I'm taking AP courses  (For those who don't know what those are, those are College level classes that I'm taking in hopes of getting college credit in high school). I've had some family issues as well that have been difficult to cope with and I'm doing my best to be online as often as i can. I do have the Wattpad app on my phone and if there is anything any of you ever need, feel free to message me anytime, I will get back to you as soon as I can. I do my best to reply to all comments and messages as quickly as possible, I hope everyone who truly reads all of this believes me when i say that. 

Also, I want to purpose an idea and i want some feed back if you could. In light of some recent events that have happened, I'm expanding my Suicide Prevention to Wattpad. The idea of this book when i thought of it, initially, was to keep people's spirits up and make them happy; to avoid negative thoughts. I am thrilled at the progress this idea has had in the past couple of years, over 600k views, but the thing that upsets me is that it hasn't succeed in what I'd hoped it would have. Some of you know that i have a Twitter account ( @NeverGive_13_Up ) that  i do my best to post and retweet things to make people smile or mean something to me in a way that i hope it will help others. Again i have the app and you can always message me on there, I'm not the best at comfort honestly, but I will never pass up the opportunity to talk to someone if they reach out to me; I may be crazy, but I'm not heartless guys :D 

Very Recently i have also added a Prevention account to Ifunny, not the best place some may say, but I've had multiple people come to me in just the past few days, that shows me I'm in the right places. The i funny account is ( JustBecauseYouMatter ). Some will accuse me of seeking attention or that this is stupid, etc. I honestly don't care, hate or challenge my ways all you want, but i feel like this is what i need to do.

Accounts like these helped me in my hard times and i like to believe that the people I've talked to have been helped by me as well, and i will not let haters be the reason i miss out on helping another person, even if its just one, that one person deserves the life they were given, just as each and every person in this world deserves theirs.

If you are still reading this, kudos for you! I like you :) Now as I said earlier I have debated on expanding to here and while typing this i have decided that I am going to expand, so you don't have to give me feed back if you don't want to, but if there is anyone out there who thinks this is the right thing, let me know...

I am going to start another book soon hopefully, I'm not sure the tittle but it will be filled with stories, quotes, and anything else i find online that i think may help people, much like this book, just not to the comedy extent. I will obviously add humor, making a dull depressing book wont help anything, but it will have a more serious intent to it and i hope that you guys can spread it around as much as you have this one. Y'all are amazing, honestly, make this worth it, don't hate, cause honestly no one is gonna acknowledged haters here <3 

I love you all and you are all amazing; Smile you fancy unicorns, the chocolate is just a miles crawl away :D IDEK 

Watch out for the new book and new post ASAP! I'm gonna do my best, spread the word guys, and turn on notifications for when I update ( Can you even do that?!?! I get random notifications of other updating sometimes so i assume so :D ) I say that so that you know when I update since I update so randomly.

See you Loves!

p.s Does anyone know if there's a way to make Wattpad automatically capitalize my i's I's* i I* (see what i mean) its annoying but I don't know my way around Wattpad that well, if there's not a way that fine, but if there is, let me know please! 

BYE BYE