Chapter 20

"Chloe?"

I pull off of Theo to see Theo standing at the door.

I quickly turn my head to see who I kissed.

"You! Zac get out of here!"

"I didn't do anything!" He yells

"You convinced me you were Theo and kissed me! You knew I was engaged when you did it!" I yelled

I hear Theo slam the door.

"Zac when are you going to stop?! You already broke my heart once and now you are ruining my current relationship!!"

I get out of my bed and run out towards Theo.

"Theo!!" I yell through the halls "Theo!! It's not what you think!!"

"Then what was it I hear behind me.

I quickly spin around. "He convinced me that he was you!"

"Oh sure he did Chloe!" He sarcastically says

"Do you not trust me?!"

"No Chloe I don't! He kissed you while I was gone and you didn't stop him! So why would I think you would've stopped him this time!"

"Theo we are making a scene." I pull him in the nearest supply closet "I know I messed up! And I'm sorry! But he's an actor Theo! He sounded exactly like you!"

"Bullshit Chloe!" There was a long pause, then he said "Was the baby even mine?"

"Theo listen to me! Of course it was your baby! I got sick after the night with you! not Zac! Your the one I love! If I loved him I would've stayed with him and not get back together with you!"

"You got back together with me because he cheated on you!! Not because you loved me!!"

I cried "Theo if only you knew how much I loved you! I got back together with you because I knew the truth! I loved you even though I thought you did cheat on me!"

"Thought?" he laughs "Oh yeah that's what my butler told you isn't it?"

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying I did sleep with Bridgette! It's about time you knew the truth!"

"Y-you're lying."

"No I'm not." He says flatly

I can feel the anger and hate quickly overpowering my body. I don't know what to do with all this anger flowing through my veins. I see my hand fly into Theos gut.

I yell "And you've been giving me a hard time about a kiss?!! You went and slept with a women!"

I punch him again "I hate you!" I kick him this time "I hate you!" I slap his cheek so hard, it's red "I hate you so freaking much right now!!" I punch him again. "Just leave me alone."

I slam the door behind me. I quickly run back to my room.

I look around at the happy families all over. I see a room full of babies, I shed a tear and move on. I see a bald little girl holding a stuffed giraffe with the biggest smile on her face. Another room has a bunch of teenagers all in one room laughing with their buddy in the hospital bed. In the last room I see an elderly woman hugging her husband one last time.

That's the last I can see before breaking down. I get to my room as fast as I can.

I open my door to see Zac sitting in a chair.

"Get out!" I yell

"Why?"

"You ruined my life!!"

"How?" he says

"You got me at my weakest point, and made it worse. You made me believe that I loved you. You broke up me and my fiancé! What else is there to ruin?"

"I'm sorry! But I can't help but love you!"

"No you don't!!"

"Yes I do!" He yells

"GET. OUT!" I yell as I point to the door.

He walks out of the room.

I hear "Chloe! Chloe! Wake up!"

I feel my eyes flutter open.

Sooooo what did you think? I wasn't originally planning on in being a nightmare, but I didn't want her and Theo broken up haha.

QOTD: do you like waffles?

AOTD: YES!!!!