Chapter 14: The Truth

⚠️Trigger Warning! This will contain self harm, suicide thoughts, and abuse. Please read with caution and you might want to skip this part if you are sensitive to theses subjects, Please, Please, Please!! read with caution⚠️ (chapter 14 and 15 won't have a description, there juts straight, all in one night.)

I under stand if you don't wanna read 14&15 because I have dealt with these issues my self, I completely understand!
___________________________________
Marlon, Louis, and Clem walked into the music room real quick so Louis could find his lap top and some headphones.

Clementine and Marlon looked around. There were a couple of mix stands and a couples guitars and electric guitars on the wall. There was also a little recording booth.

The room was sound proof so nobody could head the noises being made in the room

The room was sound proof so nobody could head the noises being made in the room. Louis would often play with some Instruments or with some music if he could sleep.

"Okay so I mainly use apps to come up with beats and my sounds." Louis said as the three teens  walked into his room at his house and took a seat at his disk. Their were three monitors on the desk with beats headphones resting on the far left one.

Clementine took a seat on her boyfriend lap and Marlon on a rolling chair.

Louis opened on of his many music apps and began to play with some beats.

"If you want specific sounds I can record the witch every Instruments you want and import it into sound cloud or another app."

"So I was thinking it should be composed in E flat major and I also think some acoustic guitar and EDM beats." Marlon suggested as Clementine imported her song to Louis' notes on his Mac Book.

"Hey Mar, can you and Clem put that together and see want EDM beats to use and I can go get my acoustic guitar in the music room?"

"Go ahed Louis, Clem and I can handle this." Marlon said was him and Clem began to look through sounds.

Louis left the room and ran down stairs to the basement to look for his guitar. Hh rolled up bus sleeves as he walked down the stairs, as he did he felt a sting and looked down, he quickly remembered why he kept his sleeves rolled up and then quickly rolled them back down and his mood was highly effected by the sight of his actions.

It took a while for Louis to find his guitar make his way back up to his room, but when he opened the door....his heart shattered.
~~~~~~~~~~

When Louis left the room Clem went into on of his dresser drawers to look for her extra pair of headphones she kept in 'her' drawer so her and Marlon could hear the EDM sounds better.

As she was digging through the drawer she felt something cut her finger.

"Shit...what the hell was that?" Clementine said as she pulled her hand out of the drawer and caught Marlons attention.