Chapter 1: New Life

The short curly haired girls morning starts at 6:45 every Monday-Friday. Sometimes even earlier if she had a photo shoot before school.

She wasn't really fond of moving to a new school because of all of the fake people she called 'friends' back in Florida.

Thank god her best friend, Duck, was at the school Clementine would be attending.

Word Count: 2455!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*6:30am. 2 hour before Clem goes to her new school.*

"Clementine? I'm coming in Sweet Pea!" Her father, Lee, says knocking on the door and he opens it. He walked over to the window and pulls the blinds open. The beautiful bright sun rays his Clementine in the eyes.

"Dad, it's to early! Can you wake AJ up first?" the curly haired girl says as she pulls her light purpled blanket over he head. Her farther pulled the blanket off his daughter then pick her up and carries her to the bath room.

"Remember, we have to leave the house by 8:00 so you have get ready." Her father said as he sat his daughter on the bathroom counter.

After Clementine hears that she quick brushes her teeth and took a quick shower. She's out of the bath room by 7:00 and now has to get dressed and get some breakfast.

"Let's see, I don't want to draw to much attention but we still need to look good. Shoot! I have a photo shoot after school." The girl quickly opens her room door and yells for her mother, Carly.

"Mom! What am I supposed to wear today?!" Carly comes out of her room with two thick black books. "Okay Sweet Pea, this book in my left hand is your schedule for all your photo shoots and acting jobs and the book in my right hand is what your supposed to wear and how you need to do your makeup and hair."

After her mom gives her the books she looks at her outfit and makeup book.

She goes to her closet and takes off her shorts and undershirt and puts on a black Calvin Kline sports bra with some black ripped jeans and a red and black flannel rapped around her waist with black and while Adidas.

After that she goes overt to her vanity and does her makeup. A simple wing liner with a little bit of mascara, light black glitter eye shadow, and then she brushes her hair down making sure it wasn't to puffy and out of control.

It's now 7:45 Clementine slides down the stair railing and puts her bag on the couch then takes a seat at the table.

She see AJ, her little brother, drowning his pancakes in maple syrup, she cringes as she sees AJ eat the sticky pancakes with his hands.

"Aj, your so nasty, you're gonna be so sticky and the syrup is gonna get all over your clothes." Clementine says as her mom sets a plate with eggs, bacon, and a fresh made banana muffin on the side.

"Lee!" Carly yells, "C'mon, the kids are all ready eating come get breakfast before it's all gone." The farther comes down stairs holding the youngest child, Scarlet who was five and a half months old.

Clementine looks at the clock on the TV and see that's it's all ready 8:15am

"Mom, we need to go!" She says as she grabs her black denim jacket off the coat rack and grabs her backpack.

Aj quickly gets up after her and grabs his backpack and puts his shoes on.

Clementine and Aj kiss their father goodbye and they run out the door as Carly grabs the car keys and kisses her husband and youngest daughter goodbye.

Once in the car Clementine looks at her phone and goes through her Instagram.

"Mom, look." She looks over to her mom and shows her a picture of her school. The whole school all ready knew she was going to be in that school now.