Chapter 31: Adventures Of Clementine

Clem was three days into her suspension and it was safe to say she was losing her mind. From 7:45-5:30, she was forced to stay home.

After seeing the video, Lee upped Clementine's punishment. She wasn't allowed to go out with any friends, she couldn't go anywhere by herself and she had to be with either her mom or dad when leaving the house. She was also not allowed to go to Louis' house and no one was allowed to come over.

For the past three days, all Clem had done was bug all her friends and play iMessage games with Louis' sister. Right now, clem was on her bed scrolling through Instagram when she saw a video on her explorer page of someone making mini vlogs and seeing them to their friends.

After watching the video, Clementine got an idea and decided to text the group chat and tell them her idea.

Still Not Bitten:
Clemmy🍊: Okay so I've officially lost my mind and I will now be bothering you all with a new series called 'Adventures Of Clementine'

Libbs😙✌️: Oh my gosh, you only have two more days of suspension and your only now gonna entertain us😂

Dick🦆🧡: Dude, she FaceTimed me yesterday while I was in the third period bc I have it off so she made me give her a tour of the school

Vi💜: She was sending my pic of potato's with faces on them on Monday lol

Clemmy🍊: Well now you all get a video(s) of me so stay tuned for the first episode bitches!

Clementine put her phone down and rummaged around her dresser to try and find her tripod so she could go downstairs stairs and film a video for her friends to enjoy.

After she found her tripod, she ran down stairs and put her phone on the coffee table. Clementine put her phone up against a decorative bowl that was in her living room before she started recording.

"Hi yes hello. Welcome to Adventures Of Clementine episode One. Today yours truly will be rating my living room couch. First I will flip over it to see if it is safe, then I will be jumping on it to see how fun it is and then I will sit on it to see how comfortable this couch is."

Clementine then got off the couch and got behind it so she could roll over it. She went head first and tumbled over it, she did manage to hit her head on the landing though,

"On a scale from 1-10 I give this couch a 10 for fun and I give it a 5 for flips because I hit my head. But, I do highly recommend jumping on my couch unless you actually have boobs." After jumping on the couch Clementine plopped down on it and sat there for a good ten seconds.

"On a scale of 1-10, I give this couch a 7 on comfiness. I will now be taking a nap on this couch because it is comfortable. Tune in next time for another episode of "Adventures Of Clementine."

After cutting her camera off, Clementine went upstairs and got her blanket and pillow so she could take a nap to pass time because it was only 9:30 in the morning and she was bored and lonely.

After a two-hour nap, Clementine woke up and stood at her door frame, and looked at her room layout. "Fuck it, I'm going to do it," Clementine said to herself before setting her phone up on her vanity.

"Hi yes hello. Welcome to Adventures Of Clementine episode two! In today's episode, we will be completely rearranging my room! You will all get to come along for the adventure and see me struggle and also listen to music very loudly."

After she rearranged everything, Clementine did a room and closet tour because she ended up rearranging her whole closet. The whole thing took about three hours so she did end up cutting the video down to 20 minutes.

Clementine then took a shower and another nap before filming her last video.

Clementine's final 'episode' was just her outside giving a tutorial on how to paint a plain phone case. She was also listening to some random podcasts while she filmed a video for her friends.

She did a blue, purple, and pink ombré and she added clouds and a pastel rainbow. She edited all the videos to make them a little shorter before she sent them to her friends.

Still Not Bitten
'Clemmy🍊' sent three video

MarLion🦁: Homie, I love you but you're too much, you need to stop😭✋

Aasim🐛: Girl, you're so extra, I can't even! You need to go back to school bc I feel like your going mental.

Hot-Shot💋💙: I'm gonna tell my mom to go pick you up or sum because I can't even babe😵‍💫

Minnie🔥: No! These are keeping me entertained!!!!!! Also, make me a phone case pleaseeeeeee!!!

Clemmy🍊: I can't leave the house Louis so your mom can't get me and if you Amazon prime a clear case to my house I can make😙

Clementine put her phone away and then started cleaning up her mess because she managed to get pain all over the patio and if she didn't clean it she knew her parents would kill her.

After cleaning, Clementine still had about two hours left before her parents got home so as one last activity, Clem printed out a lot of  picture of her adoption certificate and wrote in big black letters "HOW MUCH DID I COST!!??" After Duck had sent her a Instagram short of a person asking their parents how much they costed when they got adopted.

Those last two hours seems to pass by fast since Clem was on her phone and when her parents got home, she was acting all innocent but she was already busted.

"Hey Clem! We're home!" AJ yelled. Clementine jumped off her bed and ran down stairs to be confronted by her parents.

"Clementine, why did Louis text me and tell me, and I quote, "Mrs.Everett, you know I love Clementine but I just have to say this...YOUR DAUTER IS GOING MAD!'  That was followed by a video of you jumping on the couch..."

Carly looked at Clementine and then put her phone down on the counter. "Psh! If you think that is bad you should go look at your room." Clementine laughed.

Both her parents looked at her and then went up stairs to their room. They both looked at each other when they saw all the papers taped on their wall.

"Eight hours. Clementine Marie Everette, we were only got for eight hours!" Lee looked around and then looked back at Clementine who was staring in the hallway.

"You guys wanna see what I did with my room?!"

Word Count: 1207

Guys! We are eligible to enter the Watty2021 awards!🥳🥳🥳

This was only possible because of you guys and I can't thank you all enough! I'm sorry this chapter was bad, I didn't know what to do with is so that's why I didn't post sooner!

I love you all my Solar Stars!

-SkyMax💙✌️