Ch. 19

I sat on the toilet trying to regain myself. I don't know if I could tell Tex that I lost it even though we knew it was going to happen. It hurts though. To lose it. I sent him a text to come over. "Honey." "Bathroom." He poked his head in. "What's wrong?" He asked. I shook my head. "It happened didn't it?" He asked.

I nodded. He knelt down in front of me. "It's alright Honey." He said. I shook my head. "It's not." I said. "Come on. I'll help you get cleaned up." He said. Then went into the kitchen. He came back with three pills. "Take these. It'll help pass what's there." He said handing them to me before a glass of water.

I took the pills and drank the water. About thirty minutes later, there was cramps but not contraction pains. I clutched my stomach as I contracted my muscles. "It's alright baby. It passes." He said I could tell he had gotten behind me. His hands started massaging my back.

I doubled over. He moved his hands to the front. "It's alright baby. It's almost over." He said. I had to push a few times and could feel it burning. "Shh. It's alright." He said. When the pain slightly subsided, I was relieved. I sighed before Tex moved. "Does it feel better?" He asked kneeling down in front of me.

I nodded. "You may be in some pain for a little bit." He said. I nodded. "I'll run you a bath." He moved to the tub and ran a warm bath. He then undressed me and lifted me up into the tub. The tub filled with red. He quickly drained it before getting the removable shower head using it instead.

He ran it over my shoulders and had me lean my head back. "Do you feel like talking to someone?" He asked. I shook my head as he let me lift it. He washed my hair and rinsed it out before the conditioner. He used his fingers to dig into my scalp. It felt really good, I leaned towards him as he did it. "That's my girl." He said as he started rinsing my hair out.

A knock came to the door. "Who is it?" Tex asked. "Me." One of the guys said. "Could you get her some clothes?" Tex asked. "Yeah. Anything else?" The one asked. "Pain killers." He said. As Tex was washing my upper body the one came in. I couldn't hide any part of my body.

He held out a towel while Tex finished cleaning my lower body best he could. "Would you mind if I took a moment with her?" James asked Tex. Tex nodded before stepping out. James held me while my lower half was still in the tub. "You alright?" He asked. I nodded. I felt his fingers between my legs. I shook my head.

"I know sweetness. I know it hurts. Can I help it feel better?" He asked. I nodded. He ran his fingers through my area. I held onto him as he stroked me. When his fingers entered, I lost it. He continued until I couldn't go anymore. "Want to try another way?" He asked. I looked directly into his eyes.

"I promise I won't hurt you." He said. I kept my eyes on him a moment longer before nodding. He kissed my neck before pressing me against the wall. I felt him go in and as he thrusted. I wrapped my legs around his hips as he kept going. "I hope that's covered." Tex said. James stopped where he was. "It is." James said.

"Keep going." Tex said. James didn't know what to do. "If she wants it, keep going." He said a little louder. I nodded to James. He started slow whispering if it was fine. I nodded. He figured out quickly when I wanted him to go faster.

I caught a glimpse of Tex leaning on the door frame with his shaft out and his hand running along it. That made me clench harder around James. He went harder. I lost count of how many times I came. When I was finally tired beyond my limit, I could feel one of them cleaning me up while the other dressed me.

James was the one that carried me to my bed. I guess he stayed with me for the rest of the day and into the night. When I woke up the next morning, I went to the bathroom and had to check. I was barely bleeding now. There was a knock at the door. "Yeah?" I asked. "Are you alright?" He asked.

"I'm fine." I told him. "You sure?" He asked. "Yeah." I answered. "Ok. I'm going to fix you something for breakfast." He said before leaving me alone. I changed the products before I finished dressing. When I got to the kitchen, James was almost done with cooking. He turned the stove off when he finished. I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"I don't think we want a repeat of yesterday." He said. "What if I do want a repeat of yesterday?" I asked. "I know someone who will give it to you while I'm on shift." He said. "Who?" I asked. "I just texted him. And told him the rules." He said before fixing a plate.

He set in on the counter before slipping from my grasp. "Eat up. You need to so you can gain your health back to carry a foal." He said before kissing my temple. I smiled as he went out the front door as I ate my breakfast.