The beginning #2:2

Katsuki P.O.V

"NO!" katsuki yelled as he watched his best friend fall.

To his death

Katsuki wanted to know what happened to Izuku when he started to feel sleepy. He fell backwards and the R-rated hero, Midnight caught the little boy as he fell.

3rd person P.O.V

All-Might had told Midnight to not let the boy try and go after Izuku and to go find both the parents meanwhile All-Might, had dived into the water below to go save the boy. When All-Might found him, he had scratches across either eye which were sure to leave some nasty scars.

All-Might grabbed the boy and made his way up the cliff bringing him back to the safety of the park. He saw midnight with two blondes and a woman that had the same color hair as the boy who had fallen.

"IZUKU!!!" she screamed as she was crying and ran over to him. "Is he- Is he-" She started then All-Might cut her off "If you are trying to ask is he ok, the answer is yes. Although it was a big fall, he landed in water. But he will almost certainly go blind... I-i'm so very sorry...". Inko just thanked All-Might for saving him and then she rushed to the hospital with Mitsuki and Katsuki.

It was at that moment Katsuki promised that he would always be by Izuku's side. No matter what!

When they got to the hospital, the doctors rushed Izuku to an operation room. A couple of hours later a doctor came out with a smile on his face. "He will be alright" the doctor said "As expected he is blind now but i'm sure he will be able to have an equally good life". Inko thanked the doctor through choked sobs but Katsuki just smiled as little tears streamed his face. "C-can we g-g-go s-see h-him?" he managed to stutter out. The doctor simply replied "He is unconscious, but yes"

Katsuki rushed into the room and even though he knew Izuku couldn't hear him, he started to talk. "Izuku! Do you know how cool you were?!? Even after that fall, you're still ok! I promise when you wake up I won't let anyone hurt you anymore!" Katsuki said as he set off tiny pops from his palms with the biggest smile ever. "K-k-kac-kacchan?" barely a whisper came out, but It was still enough for Katsuki to know his friend was ok.

The mothers of the two boys were standing there looking at their sons as they both thought As long as their together, they will be unstoppable.

Katsuki kept his word and stuck by Izuku's side.

Time skip:14 years old/Izuku's P.O.V

Now I can officially say it

It has been exactly 10 years since the 'big blinding incident' as I call it.

I gotta say, being blind isn't as bad as you think! I have gotten used to it and I actually learned how to do something close to echolocation!.

I'll explain, it's actually pretty simple! I do a 'softer than average' stomp, then I feel for the vibrations in the ground! It helps me walk to school and to avoid people. If people are moving around too much then it's practically useless since I have no time to feel their vibrations.

My appearance has also changed a bit!

I'm about 5'5 with curly, green hair that is pretty long for a boy and even though my mom says my scars are fine, I grew out my bangs to cover them

This, but green and curly

As I was Walking to school, I heard Kacchan calling my name from behind

"DEKU!" Kacchan yelled. I stopped to wait for him and when his arm brushed against mine, I realised he wasn't wearing his uniform.

"Where is your uniform?" I asked. "Shitty nerd, did you not hear?" he said "school is cancelled. Something about plumbing or some shit...". Izuku stopped and said "oh. Well, thank for telling me. I might as well go home and get changed!". "Yeah sure" He answered "I'm going into town anyways". Izuku stopped to think for a bit and then said "I could meet up with you there? Maybe by the katsudon restaurant?" Izuku asked with shining eyes. Katsuki chuckled since he knew how much his friend loved katsudon but he simply replied with "sure" and walked off to town

I just wanna say, sorry if these are short chapter because, I make these at school and publish at home.

~Gloomy        Word count:768