Back to class!: 19

Time skip: one week- back at the dorms

The internship week was over and everyone was telling about their week. Izuku told them about beating Natsu Dragneel, and about her new weapons, though they were told to leave out the part with Stain.

Since it was illegal to use your quirks without a license, the three students involved decided it was best to let one of the pros have the credit. Endeavor ended up getting the credit, and now, he is liked even more (And hated more by Todoroki).

Since her bangs were cut, the had no choice but to let her bangs show all the time. Even though everyone knew about them, it still made her uncomfortable.

She was also, now able to summon her poison whip.

Kirishima told them about being in the same agency as Tetsutetsu.

Katsuki just complained about Best Jeanist doing his hair and stuff.

They went back to their first day of school, and All-Might was their teacher. All-Might told everyone to change into their hero costumes, and head out to the training grounds (The one that looks like a bunch of pipes everywhere.

"I have news to you all! I don't know if it's really bad, and it doesn't affect Izuku but...the provincial license are being pushed back!"

"WHAT!?!" yelled the class. All-Might their reaction and kept speaking

"Use the extra time you have gained to your advantage! Train harder than ever before!"

Some of the class were relieved since they hadn't got much training in. Izuku had done the most training out of everyone, but she had already taken the exams so, it was a total waste!

All-Might explained that in today's class, they would be working on their normal strength and agility, meaning they won't be using quirks.

"We will use the grounds as a parkour course! You will race in heats of five! Then the winner of each heat will compete in one bigger race! Think of it as a tournament!" All-Might said. Here were the heats, and the winners:

Heat one

Izuku

Hagakure

Tokoyami

Iida

Tsuyu

Winner was Izuku

Heat two

Katsuki

Momo

Kota

Ochako

Kirishima

Winner was Katsuki

Heat three

Todoroki

Mina

Aoyama (is that his name?)

Ojiro

Mineta

Winner was Todoroki

Heat four

Sato

Shoji

Sero

Jiro

Kaminari

Winner was Sero

It came down to the final race between the heat winners. They had all completed it in roughly the same amount of time. They got set up at the starting line, and when they were signaled to go, they all set off. Katsuki was currently in the lead with Todoroki and Sero not far behind. Izuku had disappeared out of sight and Katsuki was sure he was gonna win when...