Entrance Exams:6

I know this is out of the blue, but i'm changing Izuku into a girl. I've been reading a lot of female deku fanfics and it's become a habit to write "her" or "she" when I talk about Izuku. I really hope you don't mind the sudden change! Here is what's changed about HER. (lol)

She still has her bangs but her hair reaches just above her knees.

She is 5'4

She is Mineta approved (do you know what I mean...?)

That is all that's changed! She still has the scars and her personality is the same.

Izuku's P.O.V

Today is the day of the of the entrance exams and as I was walking to school, I forgot to check the vibrations around me. I ran into someone and felt embarrassed and awkward.

"Oi, Deku!" Oh! It was Kacchan "H-hey K-kacchan..." I said. He helped me up and decided to guide me to the train station and to U.A.

"Aren't you nervous?" he asked. "...Yeah, very... but, i'm too excited to back down now!"

He smirked even though I couldn't see it, and sighed. "I really don't know how you stay so positive...".

We made our way to the auditorium and found some seats.

3rd person P.O.V

"HELLO SOON-TO-BE STUDENTS!" Present-mic yelled "WELCOME TO THE U.A ENTRANCE EXAMS!!!"

Silence

"Wow tough crowd... THIS IS HOW THIS WILL WORK! THERE ARE THREE ROBOTS YOU ARE TRYING TO DESTROY! 1-POINTERS, 2-POINTERS AND 3-POINTERS! DESTROY AS MANY AS YOU CAN AND YOUR IN!"

A boy with glasses and dark blue-black hair stood up and said, "sir! There are 4 robots on this paper! Yet, you only mentioned 3! Why is that?". "AH! THAT IS THE 0-POINTER! IT IS A HUGE ROBOT THAT IS THERE TO GET IN YOUR WAY! TRY TO AVOID IT!"

"Also!" the boy said and pointed at Izuku "She keeps mumbling and making noise while we are trying to concentrate!"

This made Katsuki really mad. "ARE YOU AN IDIOT!?!?SHE'S BLIND! SHE JUST HAD TO MEMORIZE EVERY SINGLE THING PRESENT-MIC JUST SAID SO SHUT THE F**K UP FOUR-EYES!!!"

"M-my apologies! I wasn't aware..."

Everyone got up and headed to their respective groups.

Izuku's P.O.V

Izuku summoned all 4 of her proxies and got in a ready stance.

'Izuku!' Kuki said "I have an idea! Get on my back to fly around! Use ghost mode to dodge and use fire and earth to attack!"."Good idea! You guys ready?"

All of a sudden...

"GOO!!!!"

Izuku jumped on Kuki's back (who was now the size of a full grown lion) and flew into the arena.

She activated her fire powers and used it to see heat signatures.

She started melting the robots with streams of flames and occasionally crushing them with huge boulders.

'Izuku... ' Kuki said 'i'm getting tired...' "It's ok! I'll continue on the ground now."

They landed and izuku used her fire to melt robots.

She heard loud rumbling and screams.

When she turned around she felt and heard loud and strong vibrations. She knew it was the 0-pointer so she turned the other way until she heard a scream for help.

She turned around and saw the heat signatures of a girl who was trapped under some rocks.

I have to help!

She immediately turned the other way and used her earth powers to move all the rocks. She put the girl on her back and ran away. She turned to see the 0-pointer falling and out of pure instincts, she did some NEXT LEVEL earthbending and created huge pillars that were holding the robot up.

"GO!!" she yelled at the people who were still in range of the falling robot.

She gritted her teeth "I-I CAN'T H-HOLD IT F-FOREVER!"

Everyone got out of range and Izuku let the robot fall, taking deep breaths of exhaustion

She got the girl off her back and onto the floor. "Are you alright?" She asked.

"Yes! Thank you so, so, so much!"she answered

Izuku smiled weakly and then collapsed.

I hope you liked this chapter! In the rest of this book, there will be things that happened in the anime, but in a different way. You'll see what I mean in chapter 7!

~Gloomy        Word count:632