16~Toastph

I was at school with Dallon (turns out we had most of our classes together, we just didn't notice). It was the last class and I was excited for my boyfriend to meet my best friend.

"Bren, babe, calm down, its fine." He whispered while softly putting his hand on my knee.

"I know, its just...exciting, I guess, just remember, TyJo is a sweetheart and won't hurt you, no matter what he threatens."

"I know, you have been telling me that all day."

"Sorry..."

"Its fine...oh, the bell rings in 5 minutes."

I turned around and started to place my stuff in my bag.

The bell rang and I basically pulled Dallon out of the classroom.

"Ugh, right, I forgot that the normal high school lets out at 4 o'clock." Tyler said as we walked up the driveway ro my house.

"Yeah, it always has since I don't know when, but for at least the past 5 years.

"So, the tree's your boyfriend."

"Yeah."

"Ok, so, I may look sweet and kind on the outside, but if you hurt my bestfriend, I will not hesitate to kill you and hide your body where no one will find it. Even if its just a small cry, you will die, Brendon is my bestfriend and I cant have anyone hurt him without them getting hurt."

"Jesus, I won't hurt him, I wouldn't dream of it."

"Good..."

"Tyler, where's Josh? Please don't tell me that Josh isn't real."

"No, he is. In fact, he is on his way, he needed to get out of the stupid uniform we have to wear."

As if on cue, a guy with bright blue hair and mocha eyes came walking over to us and stood by Tyler.

"See, Josh is real."

"What? Who said I wasn't real?"

Dallon and Tyler both pointed at me.

"Wow, thanks guys..."

"Hey, I believed that your boyfriend was real."

"Yeah, because I showed you a photo of him."

"Fight me, Urine."

"Come at me, Toastph"

From behind us, Josh and Dallon were engaged in a conversation.

"It appears we are gonna have a boyfriend fight."

"Yeah, also why do they have the names Urine and Toastph?"

"I think it might be a thing they used to have as kids. Who do you think will win?"

"I think my boyfriend will win."

"I also think yours will win. Ty wouldn't hurt a fly."

"So I heard."

"JOSH, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO CHEER FOR ME!"

"Sorry, go Toastph, go!" Josh said in a fake cheery tone. I started to giggle.

Tyler gave Josh the ring finger real quick and apologized.

"Like I said, Dal, wouldn't hurt a fly."